Perspective

100% agree...luv this place and am learning a lot

MC, you're right. This is a great site because most people respect one another--with the things they say and the images they post. So if you have to pause to wonder if it's acceptable or will offend someone, just don't do it. Just move on to the next post, or the next site. Remember, it's "Hayabusa" dot org.

Well I'm still here, I delete prolly 2-3 posts a week a couple topics a month and I send out about 30 emails a months saying "Fuggin Chill..."

Not a lot of folks like me here, and that's cool too. Means I am just enough of a D!ck to keep things Interesting... Been "Moderating" (Term used loosely) since late 2003.

Cheers...

Bastids...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155079444 -->

Shawn, I agree and support every word 100%. It's leadership comments like that which makes many of us look at you as someone who would make an outstanding Admin for the .org!

beerchug.gif

Well I'm still here, I delete prolly 2-3 posts a week a couple topics a month and I send out about 30 emails a months saying "Fuggin Chill..."

Not a lot of folks like me here, and that's cool too.  Means I am just enough of a D!ck to keep things Interesting...  Been "Moderating"  (Term used loosely) since late 2003.  

Cheers...  

Bastids...
Well put. I personally enjoyed the Bastids at the end.
biggrin.gif

Not a lot of folks like me here, and that's cool too.  Means I am just enough of a D!ck to keep things Interesting...  Been "Moderating"  (Term used loosely) since late 2003.  

Cheers...  

Bastids...
lol

biggrin.gif
Couldn't agree more Shawn...Rev you're killin me, ya bastid
laugh.gif

No more group hugs for Ron
tounge.gif

Cheers...  

Bastids...
Who are you again?
rock.gif
?

Oh yeah the ORIGINAL Net Nanny
tounge.gif

And the name is Raider . . . not "Not a lot of folks"

Good post Mustang!
thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1471"|1155081935 -->

Couldn't have said it better myself.. I know Andy has done a great job and kept some of my more controversial threads alive by being proactive and suspending some user's posting priviledges..
Thanks Mods..

Jeez, I don't read the board for a day and I come back to all he11 breaking loose.

Well, if Rubb needs a break, more power to him. Get him back in here asap, of course.

Assuming he's up to the task.

--Wag--

Back