Donating Member
Registered
eek2.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

Pedrosa Going Green?
by dean adams
Monday, August 27, 2007

Pedrosa: so much angst, so little time. Will he wear green leathers next season?
The 2007 MotoGP season has largely been a painful one—if you're a Michelin rider. Michelin has seen its long-held domination of the class vanquished by Bridgestone this season and while the rumor mills are filled with rumors of new teams and manufacturers riding on Bridgestones next year, the latest installment of this rubber-centric silly season is interesting to say the least.

European reports have it that Honda's Dani Pedrosa recently told HRC that the factory Hondas will need to roll on Bridgestones next year if they wish to keep him.

Pedrosa has reportedly threatened to leave Honda for the open slot to become John Hopkins' teammate on the factory Kawasaki team.[/Quote]

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

Sweet... Nicky Hayden will have an inside man on Kawi!!!! I'm sure Pedrosa wont realize that he's still working for honda, but get him next to his teammate mid corner and you'll know what I mean.
laugh.gif

Any word on Edwards yet... saw some sketchy rumor several months ago...

Nicky needs to be the No. 1 rider on that team, and they certainly didn't give it to him this year. Maybe next year with Pedrosa gone.

Good riddance- I think the friggin leprechan will look better in green anyway!!
laugh.gif

...as long as he rides his best the rest of the season, he can go to Kawa next year.

(BlueHaya @ Aug. 30 2007,11:44) ...as long as he rides his best the rest of the season, he can go to Kawa next year.
Looking for all the points you can
laugh.gif

Knowing Honda as who and what they are: If little Danny told them to change or he's out, then DANNY YOU JUST LOSS YOUR RIDE !! Honda has never taken threats from any of their employees, much less riders, very well. And Pedrosa hasn't really shown the potential on a bike that was built for and around him  
wow.gif

Back