Can Pedrosa be caught?

bigoltool

Registered
With 5 races remaining in the 2007 MotoGP championship and only 24 and 28 points respectively separating Chris Vermeulen, John Hopkins and Dani Pedrosa. Can either of them catch him? My moneys on Vermeulen. Pedro has been crying like a chick lately that he wants Honda to Jump Ship on Michelin while his World Champion team mate Hayden is saying stay the course. The Suzuki's are seemingly improving every round. This is starting to get interesting. For third place anyway!
laugh.gif

Stoner just needs to stay awake to wrap up the title in the next few weeks. Rossi has to be fuming over the engine failure (and the crap tires Michelin has been giving him) in Misano so that ought to make him even more fired up to try and beat Stoner in the remaining few races. Mathematically possible for him to catch Casey but highly improbable the way the kid has been riding.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I think Danny Boy with throw things away and do an Edwards. That is, blame everything and everybody except himself. Ya just got to know when you can win, and when you can't. And when you can't, you just do the best the bike will give you. Then, just get on with the next year required improvements to win and STOP Wineing  
all_coholic.gif
about it ! Jump ship on the Mich. when they have brought you all those victories. Ya got to be kidding  
wow.gif
.  Mich will get their tires together, the little kid probably doesn't know the total bike has to match the tires and the tires has to complement the bikes set up to win. Some days you win, some you don't.  
beerchug.gif

If Pedrosa does well he can catch Rossi.

If Verm and Hop do well they can catch Pedro.

Only place that has been decided is 1st, Stoney.
bowdown.gif

(bigoltool @ Sep. 15 2007,07:37) Holy Crap Nicky is on pole in Estoril! Champion indeed!
beerchug.gif

egitarre77.gif
Yeah boy!!

While I don't think anyone has Stoners pace, he was fastest in FP1/2/3 by a good margin, Nicky definately has the pace for a podium finish
muscle.gif

Or a win if Stoner crashes/dnf. Its about time Stoney had some bad luck
firedevil.gif

It made me feel good to finally hear Nicky getting back in the fight! Honda needs to give Nicky everything he needs and quit wiping his team mates tears (or?) over how everything is not perfect so he cannot win!

Go nicky!
laugh.gif

(bigoltool @ Sep. 15 2007,12:26) It made me feel good to finally hear Nicky getting back in the fight! Honda needs to give Nicky everything he needs and quit wiping his team mates tears (or?) over how everything is not perfect so he cannot win!

Go nicky!  
laugh.gif
I predict  
wink.gif
(after some of Pedro's off course comments
pissed.gif
) that all is not well in the Honda camp
crazy.gif
. And maybe, just maybe their attention has changed from "Danny Boy" to Nicky, where it should have been in the first place  
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't figure too much on that.. for some reason repsol has be coddling pedro... even when nicky was giving them a championship.

Makes no sense... .even less now that hayden and the 800cc bike seem to be coming to terms with each other.

oh well..

Back