pc3 usb maps for big bore kit

thats what im saying, you gotta start it up and get it ready. there has to be a starting point somewhere. i dont think you wanna fire it up and start ripping on a dyno before the coolant has been burped and everything is ok with the engine. i know it needs a custom tune. i am not trying to bypass that. but i need to get her running and operating at least before i throw it on a dyno. i am sure that someone here has to have a 1397 with close to the same mods i have that can get me close.

If you have a Brock exhaust system there is maps available for 1397 with mild cams and big bore kit. I put it on my 1397 and it runs 9.50's with no dyno tune as of yet. Assuming your bike is gen 1. Go to the Brock website and check out what is available.

yeah i dont have a brocks system but i have a modified 4-2-1 full yosh system. i would imagine they are probably close enough for that map to work. is there any way that you could email me that map?

well cheese this is my first busa. i have been waiting for ten years to get one and now i have one and i dont want to screw it all up. i know damn well it needs to go to a dyno, but the bottom line is i need to get it running so it can go to one. i know you all paid 300+ for your maps and i am not trying to cheat outta that. i just need to get her running and READY

and yet you still can't read??
add 5-10 and go get it mapped
it isn't rocket sceince unless you come to Texas hahahahaha

Matt I feel ya!! might have to go to another site and get that simple help you need.. I have got some from a few members on here that was willing to help... and then again i ran a across a few don't wont....:moon:

i can read cheese. i took a map and added 5 across the board like you said. just wanted to make sure that would b ok to run it.

Back