pc v or bazzaz

bigbusabigbusa

Registered
got a full tiforce exhaust 4212 my wife bought me a pc v. my question is the pc v only runs four primary injectors and bazzaz runs all eight.i am not a racer but i do want the full potential of the bike and exhaust system. is there a big difference in the amount of power by running 4 ijectors instead of eight. i plan to have the bike dyno tuned. again i am not a racer but if i can get 5 or more horsepower with the bazzaz then i will take the pc v back and get the bazzaz. thank you

your wife made a good choice, you only need the 8 injectors if you are going turbo, supercharged or nos... the pcv can provide enough fuel to what the full system needs plus power commander has more support than Bazzaz. so stay with PCV and get it properly tuned. :thumbsup:

got a full tiforce exhaust 4212 my wife bought me a pc v. my question is the pc v only runs four primary injectors and bazzaz runs all eight.i am not a racer but i do want the full potential of the bike and exhaust system. is there a big difference in the amount of power by running 4 ijectors instead of eight. i plan to have the bike dyno tuned. again i am not a racer but if i can get 5 or more horsepower with the bazzaz then i will take the pc v back and get the bazzaz. thank you

I'm pretty sure the PCV can tune 8 injectors. Power Commander V, Power Comander 5, Powercommander

The PCIII is only able to tune 4

I agree with the ECU edit. There is a lot of good reading that can be done to educate yourself about it. IMO, ECU edit is the only way to go. A tuner that won't tune with it is simply choosing not to use it, he could if he wanted to.

i have done some reading on the ecu edit my problem is finding a tuner that is good with it. i live in michigan. does anybody know of a capable tuner in or around michigan

i have done some reading on the ecu edit my problem is finding a tuner that is good with it. i live in michigan. does anybody know of a capable tuner in or around michigan

Greg had made a map of tuners that he knew were proficient with it awhile back, just not sure where that thread went,lol. Any tuner should be just as capable of using ecu edit as anything else...its just that some tuners dont want to use it because its not mainstream but its tuned the same way as anything else with the acception of having to take a minute to burn each change in rather than "click-boom-done".

where in michigan? If anywhere close to me would be happy to show a dyno tuner how it works etc. Schnitz is just 2.5 hours from me an i am in michigan, and ryan is awesome with ecu tuning.

i live in lansing. smithabusa i think i talked with you last year about going somewhere to have my bike tuned and i think it was ryan you were talking about. i didnt get a chance to get it done cause i crashed my bike. its all back together now and my brother also has one now. i believe i said i would pay for lunch and your gas if you were willing to take me to ryan.if that can still fit in your plans this spring i would love to do it. thanks

PC5 provides enough fuel for 4 injectors(can turn fuel up 200%); the other 4 injectors dont come in until around 7000-7500rpm anyway...

Back