Pazzo levers not sold for Gen II and ASV's dont fit

The 08 and 07 pazzo's are the same, so I'm told. Just order the 07's and they will sell them to you.

OK so here is the new question.......Does anyone have the pazzo's or ASV's on a "lowered" bike that dont hit??????:please:

Mine touch.... complained and got no response

pazzo or ASV? Is your bike lowered or stock. ASV said they would get back to me with a resolution which could include a refund....tick, tock.....no response now for a month:whistle:

pazzo or ASV? Is your bike lowered or stock. ASV said they would get back to me with a resolution which could include a refund....tick, tock.....no response now for a month:whistle:

Dude, seriously. I offered you help. All you had to do was send me a PM.

I'm not feeling too sorry for you if you won't accept the help of someone who has offered and can resolve your issue.

I just ordered a set of shorties from Pashnit last week. Will be interesting to see if they fit (K8 w/genmar 3/4 riser and helibar)....

I just ordered a set of shorties from Pashnit last week. Will be interesting to see if they fit (K8 w/genmar 3/4 riser and helibar)....

You've got nothing to worry about. I'm running the 3/4" Genmar and Helibars on my K8 and the Pazzo shorties fit with room to spare.

OK, we're going to reach ASV directly tomorrow and figure this out.

Shouldn't take too long...am waiting for the pix.

Pazzo's fit great!

DSC_0285.jpg

When I had the stock triple tree on my bike my Pazzos cleared no problem, now I have lowered it 3/4" with an after market tree, they hit, matter of fact while I was doing a slow turn to the left my brake lever locked my front wheel and I dropped my bike, few scratches on left fairing, getting painted. But yes they will touch.

Little late to the party here, doin' a bit of riding last couple days. Here's the skinny:

Yes, Pazzo has pulled the Gen II Busa from their fitment list. The levers are the same for both Gen I & Gen II, as is the receiver. What's different is the shape of the fairings on the '08+. Given the right set of conditions, the brake side will touch, the clutch won't. Think low-speed left turn parking lot full lock. Yes, members have put them on their Gen II Busa's without incident, and up until just lately, had not idea there was an issue till Pazzo took the bike off the list.

So here's the plan. For Pazzo to put the levers back on their fitment list, we need to get an '08 into their shop so they can do their measurements and testing to get the perch (the black part) re-designed so it won't touch.

Already set this plan in motion, and I've got my hopes up we can pull this together and get the bike back on their ok-list.

Last edited:
My ASV's just barely touch at full lock. Not enough to cause any movement in either lever. They have NEVER touched while riding. Not even in a u-turn. I don't see what the problem.

okay so i just bought a pair,this month so are they gonna exchange, the right side

I would hope that they would do the right thing and replace those parts at no cost. I wouldn't be surprised if they issue a bulletin stating if you lower or use an aftermarket triple tree the levers will not work. In any case, I have a set ready to go on but will wait to see what happens.

When I had the stock triple tree on my bike my Pazzos cleared no problem, now I have lowered it 3/4" with an after market tree, they hit, matter of fact while I was doing a slow turn to the left my brake lever locked my front wheel and I dropped my bike, few scratches on left fairing, getting painted. But yes they will touch.

Bingo. Feels kind of goofy when it happens???

Back