Passed by a PRIUS???????????

I dont think my gearing is different. The bike is as it was when i bought it from a guy in seaside. except for new sprockets, but i did oem sizing. like i said i can understand 7-10 mph at 100 but 21mph @ 150, thats nuts!

I dont think my gearing is different. The bike is as it was when i bought it from a guy in seaside. except for new sprockets, but i did oem sizing. like i said i can understand 7-10 mph at 100 but 21mph @ 150, thats nuts!
I agree with you. If you have stock gearing and the speedo is off that far " That's Nuts " but what really gets me is that you were passed by a Prius, what's next a smart car :banghead:

:rofl:

Excellent attempt stalker. I'm good if you are and I think you have the ability to block my post and not see them at all. Yep , it's always about me :laugh:

haha yes im a stalker... with 55k posts its hard not to post on something you havnt posted on

I am 29.5%+ with no speedohealer.

Toyota-Yaris-Gay-Wheels.jpg

you guys are all too funny... hahahahahahahahahahahaha, alright i get it. whats the best bang for your buck speedo healer out right now... and dont say "buy a prius"

Wonder what is the "official" reason from Suzuki for the speedo to be off at all?

prevent the BS of people fighting speeding tickets in traffic court.

The main question is........ how did it catch and pass you by surprise, dont you watch your mirrors when your riding? I would think that you would see the dork mobile coming up on you in traffic?
Watch them mirrors!!! Could have been some jackazz texting on the cell and run right up your azz and you wouldnt have seen it coming, WAKE UP people when your riding.

A mini van passed me when I was indicating 80 mph. That is when I realized my speedo is way off.

first of all yankee i never said he suprised me, I said i was suprised to see i got overtaken by a prius.
And in California we what we call a FASTRAK lane which is a pay type toll road but its separated from reg traffic by large PERMANENT deliniators, of which he was on the OTHER side. :tongue: SO, I was watching my mirrors and saw the car approaching from behind @ 11pm at night. so bust my balls on the prius joke but not on rider safety.
prevent the BS of people fighting speeding tickets in traffic court.

The main question is........ how did it catch and pass you by surprise, dont you watch your mirrors when your riding? I would think that you would see the dork mobile coming up on you in traffic?
Watch them mirrors!!! Could have been some jackazz texting on the cell and run right up your azz and you wouldnt have seen it coming, WAKE UP people when your riding.

first of all yankee i never said he suprised me, I said i was suprised to see i got overtaken by a prius.
And in California we what we call a FASTRAK lane which is a pay type toll road but its separated from reg traffic by large PERMANENT deliniators, of which he was on the OTHER side. :tongue: SO, I was watching my mirrors and saw the car approaching from behind @ 11pm at night. so bust my balls on the prius joke but not on rider safety.

Oooops ohh well I take quote on quote "until i glance over and see i'm being overtaken by some yuppy nerd in a PRIUS..............WTF!"
Glance over, to me is next to you.
Neverless you were passed by a Prius:rofl: Which is almost as funny as another member posting he was taken by a Burgman Scooter,, which isnt as bad its a Suzuki. Now if you were passed by a Suzuki Swift even a Suzuki Samarui it wouldnt be so bad.

Not a big deal. Don't get me wrong, if I had a life my post count would be in the hundreds :laugh:

Sheez.....55k plus.....is that more than the Cap !!!!! I only have like 2600....in 11 years.
Oh on the speedo thing........yep waaaaay off.....i am going to do a mpg post now...which is part of this thread...kind of.

Back