Pashnit Tour..just got back! pics

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I just returned from the 3 day Pashnit Northern California tour, up the coast and into some incredible curvy, well paved roads into the forests. Diving into corners, meeting like minded people, outdoor coffee breaks, good food and lodging.....I highly recommend it for motorcyclists, and the Busa is the perfect bike for the journey. All bikes and riding levels are acceptable, the guides always work it out similar to track day skill levels. Check out the web site too. Pics below

P1000118.JPG

We met at a coffee shop in Sausilito, northbound Skyline Dr. then n/b Hwy 1 all day. Next day 36 into the Trinity Alps then hwy 3, finally 299 back to the coast. Some of us rode really hard (optional of course, sightseeing also a choice). Every minute was heaven. Raydog

Nice pics Raydog! It's refreshing to see "green" scenery, isn't it! Oh well, soon enough for our area, eh? My friend Mike and I were over at BVH this morning, was wondering if you made it back from your trip.

Hey CCBusa05, yeah, I got in last night (you know, when you should bed down and sleep but you can save $90 motel bucks if you just bite the bullet and add 4 more hours to the riding day to get home). I love to drone on i/s 80 after dark, with a dark face shield and 2 lbs. of bug guts on it, it's dark in them Sierras like that! The tour was simply unforgettable, I actually enjoyed riding with 1/2 sport bikes and 1/2 Harley's Victorys, and metric cruisers(especially since we were able to "break away" when we wanted to). Anyways, don't forget to let me know when you guys are going on a one dayer again. Later, Raydog

Looks like a great time. Any notes on the Ventura system?

Back