Palomar Mtn. video 3-25-07

Just another beautiful day in Southern California! What a way to celebrate the first weekend of spring. Thanks for sharing.

super.gif

(dmrowe @ Mar. 27 2007,12:27) Just another beautiful day in Southern California!  What a way to celebrate the first weekend of spring.  Thanks for sharing.

super.gif
Don't be mad but this is the 4th weekend in a row for great weather and riding
smile.gif

(MoTrFinger @ Mar. 27 2007,12:52)
(dmrowe @ Mar. 27 2007,12:27) Just another beautiful day in Southern California!  What a way to celebrate the first weekend of spring.  Thanks for sharing.

super.gif
Don't be mad but this is the 4th weekend in a row for great weather and riding
smile.gif
Heck I'm not mad, I've been out riding in it myself.  I spend 71% of my time in San Diego and 29% of my time in San Bernardino.  I get to ride mountains all week long.  Here is weekend before last, Oynx Summit up behind Big Bear.

DSC00954.jpg

I think everyone else should be jealous that we can ride 350 days out of the year!

Al-G-- AKA-- hionbusa! Sweet riding Al. Looks like another safe day!

Hey finger, ran into your buddy Tyler at streets of Willow three weekends ago. Says he was going to ride Laguna Seca for three trackdays. How did they go? See ya around!

(Lamb busa @ Mar. 27 2007,18:07) Al-G-- AKA-- hionbusa!  Sweet riding Al.  Looks like another safe day!

Hey finger, ran into your buddy Tyler at streets of Willow three weekends ago.  Says he was going to ride Laguna Seca for three trackdays.  How did they go?  See ya around!
yep , thats right
smile.gif

How is that foot lamb ?
When we will see u back one the missile ?

Doing my first track day next monday . Can't wait.

(hionbusa @ Mar. 28 2007,14:55) Doing my first track day next monday . Can't wait.
Sorry to threadjack.

Hion: Are you talking bout Big Willow on Monday April 9? I'm riding that day too. I'm signed up for Sport group. I PM'd you my contact info. Hopefully you're riding that day too and we'll meet up.

(hionbusa @ Mar. 27 2007,22:55) How is that foot lamb ?
When we will see u back one the missile ?

Doing my first track day next monday . Can't wait.
Looks like missile won't get ridden until the west coast meet in Vegas.
sad.gif

Foot is still attached though
biggrin.gif

Have fun at Big Willow! FAST FAST FAST!

Sorry to hear you are laid up Lamb, you guys still meet over at Trattoria Firenza on Tuesday's? I will make it over there in the next week or two, going to Scottsdale for AZ Bike week Friday through Monday. Bikes, Beer & Babes....or is it Babes, Bikes & Beer?

Back