New video mount - new footage 3-26-06

MoTrFinger

Registered
** NWS SoundTrack ** Runtime 8:50m

Link no longer works

"Video from 3-26-06 Palomar mtn"

So I headed out to a new place today called Palomar Mountain haha ;) Anyway I got to use the new rear mounted camera I was excited to use. Some of you may know I've been fighting rear frame shake in the video's from the other mounts I've tried. I put my brain to work overtime and came up with this new mount pics below. It did actually rub once during filming but I have the room to move it for next time. The angle and the view is great tho your feedback is welcome
smile.gif
I was very suprised to see how clean the video is. I also setup the angle (guessed at it) so that the rear tire would be in the video occasionally and that worked out perfect. Look for the rear tire action about the 3min point. I now have both the front and rear dialed in I'm very stoked.

So road conditions on the mountain were not bad for the most part. You can see a bunch of melt/runoff water at the top but the bottom is mostly dry. there is a few area's of sand were it usually is more towards the bottom and there were a few rocks up top. Other than that not bad.

Great vid. I like some of the read tire shots---looks like the tire is shredding pieces of rubber all over the road!!!!! LOL

Great vid.  I like some of the read tire shots---looks like the tire is shredding pieces of rubber all over the road!!!!! LOL
Thanks, when I got home and was editing the movie I was saying to my wife check it check it out the tire pops in and out of the screen very cool, she's like oh boy wowzors lol
smile.gif
I"m guessing its a guy/biker thing
smile.gif

smile.gif

ya poor tire makes poor rider
smile.gif
I burn off a rear in under 3k miles
sad.gif
usually the last 500 or so are slow miles but oh well
smile.gif
I'm glad everyone liked it I'm jonsing to ride again but freaking rain tonight
sad.gif
that don't make for good mountain roads ack!! Oh well more to come soon I'm sure
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

sad.gif

Back