paint

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
was wondering if someone on the org can bring this design to life for my niece

I want currency symbols, following the design of a louis vuitton purse, in the background (I have attached a picture). I would like to have the symbols in different colors, such as light blue, pink, and a light green. On top of the currency symbols, I would like to have money (bills and coins) looking like it is being blown around the bike. Also, I want one bill to be larger than the others and possibly put a picture of me, or a girl who looks like me, on the bill. I also want "07" to be in the corners of the bill, the word "Yummy" below the bill, and the phrase "Psalms 55:22" at the top of the bill. I want the overall color of the bike to be purple with (if possible) flakes/sparkles.

I attached a list of the currency symbols I want to use, a color drawing of the idea, a black and white drawing, a louis vuitton bag (so you can see the idea), and the color I want for the bike. Here is the link to the color http://www.planetcolor.com/products/colors/tuner/purple-cow/.

Design_Black_White_2___Medium_.jpg

I would say no, usually it's $1500 just for paint. Plus if someone says they can put that much detail into a paint job for $1500 just remember you get what you pay for  
thumb_up.gif

Id say more in the range of $2,000-2,500. Thats allot of airbrush work from what you describe. If you were to get that done for 1,500...well as with many things, with custom paint (esp airbrush work) you get what you pay for. Better to get it done right, so you like it. Cause whether it's $50 or 1,500, if it doesn't look good and/or you don't like it...it's money wasted.
beerchug.gif

Check us out at www.paintbyjohn.com

3.jpg

They would be cutting you a heck of a deal to something like that for $1500. And like edubb said . . .

dont think you'll find it for that cheap.

1000-1500 is just for base colors.

Id say more in the range of $2,000-2,500. Thats allot of airbrush work from what you describe. If you were to get that done for 1,500...well as with many things, with custom paint (esp airbrush work) you get what you pay for. Better to get it done right, so you like it. Cause whether it's $50 or 1,500, if it doesn't look good and/or you don't like it...it's money wasted.
beerchug.gif

Check us out at www.paintbyjohn.com
Its a rough est. but If you would like to talk directly to the man that holds the airbrush, his name is John 713-705-0091

download.jpg

Maybe Santa Dave will pay a visit to the board again in '08. But you'll need to wait til Dec to see if he does.

Revolution is right up the way in LI, his work is unreal & I definitely recommend working with him
beerchug.gif

From what I've seen/heard checking around for some ideas of my own, depending on how many and where you want the designs, you are looking closer to the 2500 range for maybe 2-3 small images with the base paint. If you are looking for the entire bike to be covered in that design, you are probably 4500+. Again, just based off what I've seen/heard in other places.

If you got the entire bike done for 1500 with the base paint, I suspect it wouldnt be the best quality work
winkold.gif

"Psalms 55:22" Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Not seeing how this verse fits into you theme.

rock.gif
I'd have to check
rulez8bn.gif
but I don't think it's legal to put yummy and luwy vaton on a hayabusa
laugh.gif

j/k
sadnews.gif
is that what your really doin'
rock.gif

rock.gif

beerchug.gif

Check us out at  www.paintbyjohn.com
Its a rough est. but If you would like to talk directly to the man that holds the airbrush, his name is John 713-705-0091
Hey can you get me the paint code or color for this green bike?

Back