decals

badazgtp

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get some oem kanji symbols other than the dealer. They want 100 bucks a peice for them. trying to find a better deal. She's a 06 burgandy and black. The previous owner started changing them to chrome and only did one side. I like the look of the oem's better. Especially when the sun hits it and changes colors. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Did you do a search. I remember seeing someone on this forum selling them. I can't remember his name though.

I did a couple times, but couldn't find anything. I'll keep trying with different phrases and see if anything pops up.

I bet you will have to go with factory in order to get the same rainbow/color changing effect..

All they have on there is the chrome colors.
Not so, there's a guy that sells on Ebay outta Michigan that will do any color you want. He did my set for my '07 and they were exact oem matches in size. He also included some helmet kanji stickers for free. Just look for sellers from Michigan - his shipping was fast too.

Edit: Here, a little spoon feeding for you....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Haya...2483590QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
check him out, email him the colors you want and see if he has vinyl to match - chances are he does. I had mine done in black/pewter as the chrome were not what I was looking for either.

Last edited:
Back