Group buy! for busa decal set

No problem guys, if we don't get anymore bits on this would you guys care if I ended this early. Your group deal so let me know, later greg

Got an update from Chris at greatbuys13, this is what he sent me in an emal:

Greg, if they need any other color your more than
welcome to throw those in a as well to get any more
sales I will stick with the $28 shipped price (ex.
white, red, chrome, black)

So if anyone wants something different or somebody else wants in on a set let me know. This deal will run until Friday night Feb. 24 unless you guys tell me different. Any questions just ask, thanks greg

Thanks bro, Let me know guys
cool.gif

Thank you too, guys! Two out of seven already paid for, awesome! Let me know if you guys need any more help. All others remember this deal will go off on Friday night Feb. 24

Update: These guys have already completed the order and paid:

BusaSamurai
BusaWizard
NewMill

Thanks for the promptness guys.

Hey Brother,
I emailed Chris with a question at the Paypal address provided. As soon as I get a reply, I'll be shooting him a Paypal payment, as well.
Respectfully,
Harry

No problem harry, offer is still good to anyone else. You don't just have to buy a set. Good till Friday night, time to go to class, later greg

Group buy finished! I have sent the names of the members who was interested. Thanks guys. Check out the bike stand group deal I'm trying to get going.

All right guys, for those of you that still want some decals, Chris has extended this deal to anyone that wants in. This is an email he sent me:

Greg, I'd say I've sent out about 5 kits so far again
I greatly appreciate it (about 5 people paid I
believe), if anyone else needs them please let me
know, $28 a pair any color stands, with a color
dropped in the Hayabusa in the Kanji and the R logos
is 1300R it would be $32 shipped. I will send you
another white carbon and orange logo out monday
morning, pics are always appreciated, thanks, chris

Back