paint tricks

baleibec

Donating Member
Registered
gotta get some rash on my right fairing repainted (poor riding skills) this winter, my question is should i go through the trouble to restore the paint to match everyone else's halloween busa? i only scrapped the black part and was thinkin about having all of the black fairings painted another color, possibly to match the rest of the bike. i like the color it has, but i think it needs some individuality, so my question is, what color would look the best? all orange, some custom graphics? im just looking for some opinions???

I am partial to the orange and black, but think its is just laid out wierd. Custom graphics would be super sick, but it is totally your bike and needs to be done to your likeing and no one elses. I wanted to get some things painted this winter, but just a couple black ones orange and a couple orange part black, just for some diversity.

I kinda hold off going with different paint schemes from stock. It can be a red flag on re-sale, making buyers think it has been down. ???

good point, may just put the suzuki banner on the belly sides, just looking for some ideas

I get sooo many compliments, even from total strangers that don't ride, about the color of my Orange and Black K8.:thumbsup: I wouldn't change it at all. My 2cents

Back