Colorite Paint

blacksj

Registered
Has anyone every used there oem match paint. I brought some for my 08 phantom gray color. The color match was so far off. My painter did everything they said and there was such a difference in color. I was very disappointed.

I've never used it myself but I've heard their products, although not top of the line, do work well. Are you sure you received the correct paint?

Always heard good things. Tri colors and candys require a good painter that will do a "let-down" panel and then compare his test panel to the bike to know how many coats each of base or candy to use to get a good match. Not sure if this is the case with your color but........

Bought it, used it, totally sold on the quality and color matching. Good people and very fast shipping! My latest winter project was painted with it.

used their orange.......

IMG_0729.jpg

I got the blue for the tail from them. Its not perfect, but its pretty good. In certain lights and angles you can see a bit of difference. The hump is stock, and the tail is colorite. It was expensive as hell though. The paint, and reducer was almost 250 for just the tail???

113.jpg

I am in the process of using the orange for my 08' now. Will post a pic when done. Making a few changes and can't wait for it to be done.

Im getting ready to get the catalyst tail for my 08 and am glad I found this thread before searching through millions of threads containing such.

I got the blue for the tail from them. Its not perfect, but its pretty good. In certain lights and angles you can see a bit of difference. The hump is stock, and the tail is colorite. It was expensive as hell though. The paint, and reducer was almost 250 for just the tail???

113.jpg

I ordered there '08 OEM Blue touch-up bottle and it was horrible. Wasn't even close, way to dark and much flatter.

Glad you had a 'lil better luck w/ 'em.

I ordered the touchup paint for my cooper 03, and it is a shade different. I'm just lucky that all I was doing was rock chips.

113.jpg

No rear brake at all I like it, sharp!

Back