Overseas Adventure

Discussion in 'Trips and Touring' started by Mike Chambers, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Mike Chambers

Mike Chambers Registered

Contests won:
    Cheers bro. Have taken heaps of photos. Am off to long Beach today meet more people. Have found locals here real polite and friendly except those from the church of scientology. I seem to have a natural dislike for those global creeps. Trying to f#&k with your heads.

piratediverjefff likes this.
  2. RedBull

RedBull Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Red
    My favorite loop is highway 74 to 79 right past their compound ~ then roll up the 243 into Idyllwild & shred the 74 right back around . . .

Gilman_Hot_Springs.jpg

Mike Chambers likes this.
  3. Mike Chambers

Mike Chambers Registered

Contests won:
    I'm gonna plan for next trip to get a bike, if you know if the Hayabusa can be rented I'd be keen to know

4. RedBull

RedBull Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Red
    Just contact your favorite used bike dealers to leave a refundable deposit ~ and let them know that your mechanic will need to look it over . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

Then roll through our favorite curves while you check it out ~ they might want you to test ride a used or demo bike before buying it . . .

Mike Chambers likes this.
  5. Mike Chambers

Mike Chambers Registered

Contests won:
    I'm
    gonna try n Jack it up with Suzuki NZ to make it happen.

6. Mike Chambers

Mike Chambers Registered

Contests won:
    as I leave to head back home I do regret not getting a chance to catch up with you guys. But I'm coming back. I have found Americans polite & friendly, a credit hopefully to all Americans. Got heaps of photos too,good memories. Next time bros

piratediverjefff likes this.
  7. piratediverjefff

piratediverjefff Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Jeff Castonguay
    Same here Mike,between the rain and work schedules we were pretty much stuck close to home.On your next visit for sure bro!:super:

RedBull likes this.