Overseas Adventure

I'm gonna plan for next trip to get a bike,
if you know if the Hayabusa can be rented I'd be keen to know.

Just contact your favorite used bike dealers to leave a refundable deposit ~ and let them know that your mechanic will need to look it over . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

Then roll through our favorite curves while you check it out ~ they might want you to test ride a used or demo bike before buying it . . .

I'm
Just contact your favorite used bike dealers to leave a refundable deposit ~ and let them know that your mechanic will need to look it over . . .

View attachment 1570838

Then roll through our favorite curves while you check it out ~ they might want you to test ride a used or demo bike before buying it . . .
gonna try n Jack it up with Suzuki NZ to make it happen.

Just to let you know that my Hayabusa isn't our only means of transportation ~ if you are stuck in the Los Angeles area it might be FUN to stay local . . .

View attachment 1570818

Welcome to the United States of America brother ~ make sure that you take as many pictures as you want . . .
as I leave to head back home I do regret not getting a chance to catch up with you guys. But I'm coming back. I have found Americans polite & friendly, a credit hopefully to all Americans. Got heaps of photos too,good memories. Next time bros

Same here Mike,between the rain and work schedules we were pretty much stuck close to home.On your next visit for sure bro!:super:
Just got home and found it cold and windy, people whinging about our summer not being here.once again I pass a compliment to the people in LA who were polite and friendly.having seen how LA traffic is I realise that your better drivers overall. Reality is most kiwis can't drive for s#&t and wouldn't cope with the traffic flow over thee

Back