Our ride today w/pics

Awesome pics, I had the best time when I was up at "The Gap" last summer. Now that Im getting another Busa, I got to make plans to go up again this year

Kevin ( VMAN1300 ) and group at CROT.
Hey where did the big man get the full leathers. I want to buy my dad some?  Ive never seen them in that size.
Thats Kevin ( VMAN1300 ) He has connections.
biggrin.gif

Nice pics. Looks ike a great time in the mecca of motorcycling. I got a little nostalgic looking at that Valkyrie Interstate. I used to have one of those a few years back and really miss it sometimes. It was awesome for the long haul.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Great pics. Obviously it wasn't too cold to ride. It has to great up there now before the heavy 'tourist' season kicks in.

Great pics!

2 buddies of mine and I rode yesterday in the DE/PA area for about 4 hours. The only downer was getting onto 95 south in the PM and sitting in "parking lot" traffic for about 20 min.

Other than that, the day was PERFECT for a run- We had to have seen at least another 100 cyclists thinking the same thing
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT
Webmaster
beforethedarktimes.com

Nice pics.  Looks ike a great time in the mecca of motorcycling.  I got a little nostalgic looking at that Valkyrie Interstate.  I used to have one of those a few years back and really miss it sometimes.  It was awesome for the long haul.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
Ronnie really likes his Valkyrie, He and his wife rode it to Key West last summer and are planning another trip this year. I let him ride the Busa and he came back with a grin a mile wide, he couldnt believe how much power it had.
biggrin.gif

Hey where did the big man get the full leathers. I want to buy my dad some?  Ive never seen them in that size.
The leathers are from www.tobefast.com. They are made by Reflex Gear.

And no they are not off the shelf. Custom fitted with over 35 different measurments....and cost just under a grand.....

Give them a ring......

End of threadjack.

Great pics Tim and I will see you guys soon!

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142248512 -->

Back