Our Own H.ORG MIA's, Where is... RaiderDM?

Sold the the Busa...
Bought a nine & ONE round...
Um...none of that sounds good...

rock.gif

Still nothing on Raider?
rock.gif
Ain't nobody have anything on Ol' Raider  
wink.gif

VA, Still nothing from Raider, I gotta give him a call this evening... Find out what's going on...
Sold the the Busa...
Bought a nine & ONE round...
No Really... What's Up Brutha Raider?

I'll be calling to get the skinny if you feel like sharing. Otherwise, I'll just STFU.

Or do I need to go check out the RX-8 boards to find out what you have been up too?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Here I am.  Between sick kids and working my ass off I haven't had much Big Wall time lately.

Is it riding season yet???

I can hear my bike calling out to me sadly right now.
HEY IT'S BIG WALL!!!!!

Good to hear your 5X5 man. I was wondering...

Kids and Work? Sounds like good stuff to me...
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks for dropping a line...

I'm still lurking around as well...chime in every once in a while. Where's RSD? Anyone heard from him?

Hey Thunderpants! I'll be movin' out to Phoenix in February so if you guys decide on that PM me and we'll hook up for some ridin'. Heard the mountain roads are pretty awesome!
race.gif

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Cool, Come out Come OUT Wherever you are....

URIT! I've seen you posting here and there
thumbs-up.gif

Cool, Come out Come OUT Wherever you are....

URIT! I've seen you posting here and there
thumbs-up.gif
Yeah...I,ve been more of a responder than a topic starter of late...lifes been busy with new job and preparing to move to AZ.....what a pain in the a$$.

How's your moving decisions coming Rev? I saw Seattle...Now that's a friggin drastic change from Tampa.. Are you sure your ready for the cold/rainy thing? Although the area is beautiful up there and I'm sure the riding kicks butt.

Dan

Yeah I think I am ready.... I like cloudy "Low Sky" days and Heat is my Mortal Enemy... I am SOOO tired of being hot and sticky... Yeah it's beatiful this time of year here in Tampa but I am ready to trade the Sun heat for cooler temps and better year around comfort. Hell I am willing to bet that I'll even get to see snow once in awhile.

I used to like to ride in the rain so I'd get lots of practice...

I'm here...still....just lurking more. Between work and a pregnant wife free time is tight.....got to ride yesterday though so can't be all bad.

Good to see everyone is still up and running....

Later
Monty

I'd really like to know what the heck happened to Ody....he was a good dude.....hasn't been here for a long long time!
YEAH, I still wonder myself... No Idea what happened, just all the sudden, the youngest champion for equal busa rights... missing.

Hope he didn't prove some of us old farts correct.

Back