Our Own H.ORG MIA's, Where is... RaiderDM?

hey guys........

Thanks for posting that for me Paul.

I'm doing well..........just had some things I had to take care of and didn't have the time or energy to check in. All's well here..........cept its freakin winter and the bike is parked!!!
sad.gif
I'll be buggin' ya'll more often again!
smile.gif

Hey flameshirt boy....PM me and let me know where your gonna be livin!

Kiss kiss...

laugh.gif
I wonder where that nutso Lazer is at anyway...
biggrin.gif
I am here.  Sorry for not being around much lately but life has been just crazy with vacations, work, and the Naval Reserve.

Thanks Michelle for checking in on me.  Not sure what is up with Sledhead.  I will call him and see.

Paul
Sweet...good to know everything's more or less going well fer ya, bro.
smile.gif

Was wondering where all the "kiss kiss" pics went.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and sled too...very cool.

I guess it's time to break out those damn snomobiles...and have a blast!
wink.gif

I just got back from today from Vegas - I was lucky and did not have to mortgage the Busa
wow.gif

I just got back from today from Vegas - I was lucky and did not have to mortgage the Busa
wow.gif
Good Good, I was over in your neck of the woods this last weekend and I was wondering how everything worked out. I was rollin down A1A through Coco, I know I went by your place.... Looks like things are gradually getting put back together, still a good amount of visible damage...

Good to hear from ya.

hey guys........

Thanks for posting that for me Paul.

I'm doing well..........just had some things I had to take care of and didn't have the time or energy to check in.  All's well here..........cept its freakin winter and the bike is parked!!!
sad.gif
  I'll be buggin' ya'll more often again!
smile.gif

Hey flameshirt boy....PM me and let me know where your gonna be livin!
Hey Soon as I know you'll all know... Then I get to start looking for a job. I am not going to be calling in favors until I know for sure where I am going...
thumbs-up.gif

Howdy
biggrin.gif

Just wanted you to know that I am "a little" MIA and not "completely" KIA. Thanks for caring, Rev. Sorry to know that many folks I know from H.org are away from the site...

L4G4RTO is okay. Last time I saw him, he helped me "modding" my bike...

Howdy
biggrin.gif

Just wanted you to know that I am "a little" MIA and not "completely" KIA. Thanks for caring, Rev. Sorry to know that many folks I know from H.org are away from the site...

L4G4RTO is okay. Last time I saw him, he helped me "modding" my bike...
COOL!!! Thanks for checking in man, I was worryinglike a mother hen... Glad your both doing well.
thumbs-up.gif

I appreciate it...

Rev

wow.gif
Good Good, I was over in your neck of the woods this last weekend and I was wondering how everything worked out.  I was rollin down A1A through Coco, I know I went by your place....  Looks like things are gradually getting put back together, still a good amount of visible damage...

Good to hear from ya.
Yep they just put down new sod in our backyard.  I think the next project is the new fence.  Slowly but surely it'll all get put back together
smile.gif

Thanks for looking out for me Rev. I have been lurking, most posts have already been answered by the time I get to them. I also switched jobs a few months back so I have not had as much time as I previously did to surf. I have been pretty active on the Greet and Meet discussions. I may be relocating like you soon, they are closing our office and I have the choice of working from home or moving to Phoenix. Going down to AZ next week for the weekend to check it out. Not sure which way to go on it. What city are you and Mrs. leaning towards?

Big Wall is not KIA, he has been working a lot lately growing his painting business and has two kids so I think that has kept him busy.

Thanks for looking out for me Rev.  I have been lurking, most posts have already been answered by the time I get to them.  I also switched jobs a few months back so I have not had as much time as I previously did to surf.  I have been pretty active on the Greet and Meet discussions.  I may be relocating like you soon, they are closing our office and I have the choice of working from home or moving to Phoenix.  Going down to AZ next week for the weekend to check it out.  Not sure which way to go on it.  What city are you and Mrs. leaning towards?

Big Wall is not KIA, he has been working a lot lately growing his painting business and has two kids so I think that has kept him busy.
Thanks for checking in. The wife and I are really pretty torn. I am kinda leaning towards the Seattle area as I think it's more my speed. But then again Cali is pretty damned appealing so I dunno... We're in Limbo...

Phoenix or Colorado though??? Hmm... I dunno, The desert is interesting, but I think I would stay in Colorado... Hell I left 8 years ago and I am still trying to get back.

Glad Big Wall is intact, ever hear anything from Cloud9
rock.gif
He is a Denver area rider.

thumbs-up.gif
Thanks Man...  What about L4GA4RT0  OR whatever the hell...

i'm fine thanks. S7RANGER sent me a message to know about me.

the Busa is fine - taking some time in winter to repaint some minor stuff that have the marks of time (mine is a 2001).

hope to drop by more often, but lately i've been a bit busy in my new job...

thanks and hope you're all well

Cool L4G4RTO, It's good to hear you all are still upright and undamaged.
smile.gif

Congrats on the new Job... Busy is Good...

Rev, yeah I know Colorado is a great place to live but I have lived here my whole life(27 years) and think it might be fun to try out a new city. One of the big reasons is that I can ride year round there. Plus I am not too excited about staying here and working from home. There is also more opportunity for promotion in Phoenix so it is a good career move. I may just stay here and work from home and if I don't like it I could start looking for a new job. I am torn like you, we are heading down to Phoenix next Friday for the weekend to check out the city and I should have a better idea after that.

I haven't actually met Cloud9, we have tried to get together for a ride a couple of times but it never panned out.

Rev, yeah I know Colorado is a great place to live but I have lived here my whole life(27 years) and think it might be fun to try out a new city.  One of the big reasons is that I can ride year round there.  Plus I am not too excited about staying here and working from home.  There is also more opportunity for promotion in Phoenix so it is a good career move.  I may just stay here and work from home and if I don't like it I could start looking for a new job.  I am torn like you, we are heading down to Phoenix next Friday for the weekend to check out the city and I should have a better idea after that.  

I haven't actually met Cloud9, we have tried to get together for a ride a couple of times but it never panned out.
I hear ya man, I couldn't wait to get outta Colorado... I was in a BIG ole' Hurry... Then I have been regretting it ever since... Not in a huge Boohoo kinda way but in a inside missing my home kinda way. Tell you what, Phoenix was hotter than hell when I was there, but the nights are nice, and the Winters are supposed to be pretty good. I'd Move to Flagstaff in a heartbeat, good altitude... I remember the whole Phoenix area being really pretty though... Badass Sunsets. And hell "It's a Dry Heat"
smile.gif

VA, Still nothing from Raider, I gotta give him a call this evening... Find out what's going on...

Yeha I was out there in August when it was 115, wasn't too bad except for getting into a car after it had been sitting there for 7 hours baking in the sun. My neighbors downstairs are retired and they live in Phoenix except for the summer when they come back to colorado for 3 months. I think they may have something figured out there.

Here I am. Between sick kids and working my ass off I haven't had much Big Wall time lately.

Is it riding season yet???

I can hear my bike calling out to me sadly right now.

Back