Our busa bash pics!

Nice. Great pics. That area is just beautiful.
I know I saw you and said hello, but never actually introduced myself. There were many I didn't introduce myself to. My bad.
down.gif

I know I saw you and said hello, but never actually introduced myself. There were many I didn't introduce myself to. My bad.
down.gif
Same here...I was quite overwhelmed!
smile.gif

Thanks for introducing yourself to me Blondie
tounge.gif
Sorry we couldn't chat though...it was just chaos from the time I got there 'til I left...next time, I'll have more time to get to know everyone
biggrin.gif

Great pics!!! Thanks for posting 'em up!

Was great meeting you and your husaband at the bash. Tell him thanks for the beer to ease my suffering Sunday.
biggrin.gif
I think he just did that so I would forget were my tools and his side panel were. Hope to meet and ride with you two again.

down.gif
Same here...I was quite overwhelmed!  
smile.gif

Thanks for introducing yourself to me Blondie
tounge.gif
 Sorry we couldn't chat though...it was just chaos from the time I got there 'til I left...next time, I'll have more time to get to know everyone  
biggrin.gif

Great pics!!!  Thanks for posting 'em up!
I totally understand. We will get together next time and drink a beer or ten!!

Was great meeting you and your husaband at the bash. Tell him thanks for the beer to ease my suffering Sunday.
biggrin.gif
 I think he just did that so I would forget were my tools and his side panel were. Hope to meet and ride with you two again.
Dude it was great meeting you too. Glad you made it home in one piece. Oh by the way how is your buddy's carpel tunnel syndrome??
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Dude it was great meeting you too. Glad you made it home in one piece. Oh by the way how is your buddy's carpel tunnel syndrome??  
biggrin.gif
Lol haven't talk to him today yet. We ended up going ahead and not stopping so we got home around 2ish last night we all just sitting around trying to recover. But atleast we can say we did the ride in one day now but mapquest was off a bit still took us about 16 and half hours to make it home.

biggrin.gif

Lol haven't talk to him today yet. We ended up going ahead and not stopping so we got home around 2ish last night we all just sitting around trying to recover. But atleast we can say we did the ride in one day now but mapquest was off a bit still took us about 16 and half hours to make it home.
Yort!

You beast!

I think we should establish a trophy for the guy who rides the furthest to get to a Bash (Kansas to NC had to take the cake), scratches up his bike, makes a small donation to the tree 'o shame, has a buddy who has medical maladies from the LONG ride, brings a cool dude on a Kawi (who had dish water poured on his friggin head) drinks beer with the best of em (me!) and has a ton of mod tips for us newbies BUT then.....
they all shake it off and ride back to Kansas!!!

A true Busa hero with a great support group!

The pleasure was all ours my friend and THANKS for not taking my side panels while I slept!!! They had to look tempting...

Yort!

You beast!

I think we should establish a trophy for the guy who rides the furthest to get to a Bash (Kansas to NC had to take the cake), scratches up his bike, makes a small donation to the tree 'o shame, has a buddy who has medical maladies from the LONG ride, brings a cool dude on a Kawi (who had dish water poured on his friggin head) drinks beer with the best of em (me!) and has a ton of mod tips for us newbies BUT then.....
they all shake it off and ride back to Kansas!!!

A true Busa hero with a great support group!

The pleasure was all ours my friend and THANKS for not taking my side panels while I slept!!! They had to look tempting...
Ahhh yea your Coronas were going down good. Talk to the other today. Eric said he finally got some tingling back in his hand so all should be ok but said his arse still numb from the cbr seat.
thumbs-up.gif
Think Shawn got the smell out of his hair from the dish water by now. Hope to get to meet up with you and your wife again was great fun.

Back