Order your food for the bash now!!!!

I completely forgot about this until today. I just put in and can't wait.

It will be nice to see you all again.

What I have listed on PP as paid.. I know there are a couple that bypassed and sent checks etc.. you will need to verify with Dave .. I also have a couple that need partial or full refunds... Sonny and Beth, you are skipping friday BBQ?

00BusaTX 00BusaTX
99BUSA
Acehole
ANDY
BlondeOnaBusa
BUSA PEBBLES
BUSA WHIPPED
CAPTAIN
ChattanoogaBusa
CrashTestDanny
DAN
FSTBUSA
HRHDi
IN10SS
JDBUSA
ksbug'sphotog
KS-WATERBUG
LA BUSA
Lavinrac
LOOMIS
MACFAST
MACFAST
MRS CAPTAIN
MrsChattanoogaBusa
OMSLAW
RAYABUSA0818
ROCKADEAOS
SEMI
Seventhlore
SILVER
SURFER
SKYDIVR
TENNBUSA
VABUSA

There will be a payment jar for late comers but no promises on the Friday BBQ menu unless you are pre-paid..

There are about 12 days before I close the prepayment page so try and get it together... IF you need to wait till Bash to pay, that is fine, please let me know so I can adjust the list for food planning.. I will not be at bash but I will make sure your food is... so ORDER UP

Last edited:
I have made the bulk purchase on the meats, got everything at -10 degress, roughly 170 lbs of Ribeye strips, 100 lbs of boneless and skinless breasts, 60 lbs of prime flapmeat for tips, 20 lbs of shrimp, 50 lbs of burgers so far and 16 lbs of hot dogs... Most of the papergoods and condiments as well as the pasta and crap have been purchased over the last 6 months, My beer guy promised me another 10-12 cases of misc freebies, More to go, the stress is setting in...
Posted via Mobile Device

I have made the bulk purchase on the meats, got everything at -10 degress, roughly 170 lbs of Ribeye strips, 100 lbs of boneless and skinless breasts, 60 lbs of prime flapmeat for tips, 20 lbs of shrimp, 50 lbs of burgers so far and 16 lbs of hot dogs... Most of the papergoods and condiments as well as the pasta and crap have been purchased over the last 6 months, My beer guy promised me another 10-12 cases of misc freebies, More to go, the stress is setting in...
Posted via Mobile Device

With that being said.....it would be greatly appreciated that those of you who offered to help at the bash could please send ME a PM today so I can get a list going of who and what. The less Grumpy has to deal with the better. :thumbsup:

Back