Operation GSXR600 wannbeaBusa!

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
So here's the story. Some of you know that my wife bought a GSXR600 a couple weeks prior to my new Busa. She was tickled pink until I brought mine home, now she's jealous of my new girlfriend. Correction, she wants my new girlfriend for herself. Tonight she tells me that she's pissed because I can buy all kinds of toys for my new girl, but her GSXR has almost nothing aftermarket made for it (relatively speaking.)

So here's the project. I need to find some really fancy aftermarket parts that will dress up her bike and make it something she can be proud to ride again. Essentially I would like to know if any of you own or know of someone that has a modified GSXR, especially if you have one for a lady (pink colors donchaknow.)

Can anyone help? I need to preserve my marriage and my girlfriend! :laugh:

So here's the story. Some of you know that my wife bought a GSXR600 a couple weeks prior to my new Busa. She was tickled pink until I brought mine home, now she's jealous of my new girlfriend. Correction, she wants my new girlfriend for herself. Tonight she tells me that she's pissed because I can buy all kinds of toys for my new girl, but her GSXR has almost nothing aftermarket made for it (relatively speaking.)

So here's the project. I need to find some really fancy aftermarket parts that will dress up her bike and make it something she can be proud to ride again. Essentially I would like to know if any of you own or know of someone that has a modified GSXR, especially if you have one for a lady (pink colors donchaknow.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The down side of having a bike better built for the track people don't add anything to it thats not performance orientated, the whole weight to hp bug:laugh: How about improving her gear make it more of fashion statement.

Trade it for another Busa, then you will have two G/F's:laugh:
Lotta luck on this one Bro.
Both of you Ride safe, have fun.
I love riding with my wife.
Bubba

get some pink logos/stickers maybe she will like that or maybe powder coat the bar ends and clutch and brake caps pink for her or maybe a pink chrome from a good chrome shop

get some pink logos/stickers maybe she will like that or maybe powder coat the bar ends and clutch and brake caps pink for her or maybe a pink chrome from a good chrome shop

What he said^.....strip the stock graphics and let her decide what kinda custom decals she wants for it. It'll change the whole look of the bike for her without spending a ton of money. If thats not enough, you can always have levers and rearsets, etc powdercoated pink to match her gear. :thumbsup:

tapeworks is nice, also get her the two brothers vale exhust for the 6, its nice, low and grawls deep for the little puncher. and some race rails will make her feel like it belongs, seen one like that here and had princess stickers were the S is on the tank...good luck....

Plenty out there for a 600/750(same bike different motor) For starters try looking here....
Powerbronze International Ltd - Home

Every girl loves Jewelery.
Get her some bling she can see while riding.

Pazzo Levers
Matrix Steering Damper (oncycles.com)
Tank Pad.
Sato Sliders
Gillies chain adjusters
HEL Brake lines
6000k HID
Competition Werks fender eliminator.
Thats a Scorpion Carbon slipon BTW

Here have a look at my 06 GSXR 750.

Gixxrgraph0012.jpg

Last edited:
Nice bike JusPlaynBob, I'll be showing that to the wife.

Meanwhile, I got her on the tapeworks site (thanks guys) and she's going crazy trying to match up kits (the choices are insane.) Looks like we'll be dressing it out in carbon fiber since there seems to be a lot of after market CF parts.

We're at about $1000 so far. I have to remind myself that I asked for it! :rofl:

Thanks for the ideas all!

Nice bike JusPlaynBob, I'll be showing that to the wife.

Meanwhile, I got her on the tapeworks site (thanks guys) and she's going crazy trying to match up kits (the choices are insane.) Looks like we'll be dressing it out in carbon fiber since there seems to be a lot of after market CF parts.

We're at about $1000 so far. I have to remind myself that I asked for it! :rofl:

Thanks for the ideas all!

Well doing the math... 1k for her is like 5k for you right? Is the way I see it. :laugh:

Glad she is finding some eye candy stuff for her bike. :thumbsup:

Back