Operation Cookie Hijack in effect

Are you saying that you are requiring more cookie jars? Or??? Are you willing to start a second jar to add the ability of building the the recipe book at the end of 2010 that is going to rock the foundations of the motorcycling world to its core!!!

We can start a second jar if there is enough interest.

Cookie hijacking is not required if we can get enough interest.

There are so many folks here who have such great cookies residing in their home looking for a new place to bring warmth and happiness...

PM me if we need to do this and lets talk...

You make a lot of sense of wise one...

yet the taste of hijacked cookies is too tempting...i cannot resist:rofl::rofl:

What a sad state of affairs we are moving towards... Black Market Cookies, Interstate Transport of Stolen Cookies, nay this is a sad sad day. Next someone will be telling me Canada is getting the 2010 busa's before the US. Then I know we have tipped over the edge.

PS: Did I tell you there is a "CookieJack" installed with the Cookie Jar and we may have to send a signal to disable the your cookies from working:laugh:

:rofl::rofl:

What the....this looks lie fruit cake? Hey what are these...look like almond cookies..hmm:whistle:

Post count going up...cookies guarded by the USPS... Don't try for a Federal Offense in hijacking the cookies from the Mailman...no riding seasons for you for a long time:whistle:

Back