How to receive the traveling cookie jar...

The effect of good cookies can get anyone excited about trying to find them...especially during the holiday!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

COOKIES!

:cheerleader: UPDATE :cheerleader:

Received the cookie jar from Dino today. Very Yummy. Will get some pics up of what was sent shortly. I should be getting it sent back out later this week.

OK. They're heading out to the RubberToBurns Tomorrow. I was planning on shipping them out Saturday, but didn't get done in time to get to th post office. Then today, eneded up working late. The wife is shipping them out first thing in the morning, so they should have them within the week. Sorry for the hold up, but I blame the wife.:laugh:

Knowing my luck someone would send me a batch of peanut buter cookies, then the end of the cookie jar would be me lol

OK. They're heading out to the RubberToBurns Tomorrow. I was planning on shipping them out Saturday, but didn't get done in time to get to th post office. Then today, eneded up working late. The wife is shipping them out first thing in the morning, so they should have them within the week. Sorry for the hold up, but I blame the wife.:laugh:

How will this be remembered in the Cookie Cook Book??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Knowing my luck someone would send me a batch of peanut buter cookies, then the end of the cookie jar would be me lol

When you send your address to the last person on the list you also include what allergies you may have. :thumbsup:

ok...stupid question...from the fat guy...are all the cookies for you to eat or do you sample some and leave a variety and then bake to fill for next person? i know it might sound stupid..but after 6 weeks or more... if we leave the variety...they might be a bit stale...

They are all for you. You fill it up with your own recipe, add the recipe to the thumb drive and write something in the journal. All this comes together at the end of this year in a Cookie Book I will put together. If we left samples from everyone...I hate to say it, but I think we would find out how long it takes for cookies to go bad:laugh:

Know what happens when you eat 6 week old cookies??...

cookie_monster_dead-259x300.jpg

So eat all the cookies that were sent to you and SEND OUT A FRESH BATCH!

cookie_monster_dead-259x300.jpg

My six year old is officially on his "cookie watch"...lol! I can't wait to get pics of him receiving the cookies. For the past couple of months all of the boxes delivered are motorcycle things either for hubby or me (I got a new riding jacket for Christmas :cheerleader: :cheerleader:). This makes a spoiled child very angry when none of the boxes are his :laugh: . He was a Navy Brat, so one of the first things he learned in life that is when FedEx, UPS, or the mail guy brings a box; one of his grandmas or aunts has been shopping!! (he is an only child & only grandchild...it is S A D).
I will have to see if I can get a couple of our other local board members together to partake in the cookies.

Back