One picture

Pic 3, my avatar pic. I've also just added a new stator, rectifier, power commander, smoked windscreen and now throttle body assembly clamps and vacuum lines. AND, I polished the oil plug. I can't stop myself. I might need an intervention.

<!--EDIT|turbojonn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148745209 -->

aaaaabusaturbo.jpg

Fresh coat of wax got it looking nice, I love the all black well almost more than the <table style=filter:glow(color=Red)>R e d</table>.  :o)  Looking good

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148762032 -->

Pic 3, my avatar pic. I've also just added a new stator, rectifier, power commander, smoked windscreen and now throttle body assembly clamps and vacuum lines. AND, I polished the oil plug. I can't stop myself. I might need an intervention.
Dude thanks for posting the pictures! I want to purchase one of that particular year and color so bad! Thanks again!

turbojonn, love that copper/silver. soon2be, I like the blend of the chrome and black on your bike. Might have another project in mind!
rock.gif

^^^ That looks delicious TheBBBusa! Although I'm kinda surprised you aren't rockin a black can to match, instead of the baby poop yellow one.
rock.gif

LOL They look gold in the sun in person. I just finished washing it so the carbon is wet right now.

Now that's what I like to see, some more 04 LE beginning to think we were out numbered  :o)

<!--EDIT|EJosh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148777456 -->

Back