On being green

I think the Members for Members "brown" overrides the Donating Members "green". But I am not sure on that.

There was also the donation for helping the member get home. That was not for the site, and probably not in the catagory for "donating members".

I am trying to clear it up for you :moon:

you have to catch a time when CAp is accepting donations for the site itself and not to help someone out...i believe the starting level is $30...Member for Member does supercede Donating Member...hope this helps :beerchug:

I am sure that it will catch up soon. We do not have any color bias. :)

Although as most know I do like GREEN

I don`t know about that. I donated before and mine is brown. I think green indicated "Donating Member" group. Since i`m in "Members for Members" group it might be different.

What is that pink toaster with number on it means?

your a different color because you are a vendor right or you make parts for people somewhere along those line. the toaster is like a milestone thingy when you hit a certain amount of post and I think you might have to ask one of the amin for it. i hope that answers everthing

The pink toaster is a milestone thing. And you do have to ask a specific person for them :whistle:

I didnt ask for my toaster. I would have picked a dif. color:whistle:

Since I DO read thread I believe they all covered it for ya. me:poke:Do3

I would not look for another donation time for a looong time. The only reason he did this time was for the new servers which I hear are a little expensive:laugh: He was accepting donations for only 30 days. Hope this helps:thumbsup:

There have been sveral iterations of donations; but as wa stated, dontions to the site an donations to individual causes are different... there used to be perks to donating different amounts, but with a couple of changes to the board format, those perks became obsolete.
The colors of screennames is tied to the group that the member is assigned to, such as:
Donating Member
Member for Member
Admins/Mods
Sponsors
etc...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me... I'm not good for much except information :)

Back