OMFG!!!!

Wow you really did tear it up ! Hope everything gets together okay !

worse case, just put the thing back together and head for the bash.... plenty of competent assy guys will be there..
smile.gif

Ted, I PLAN on being there with Rocky Thursday night. He doesn't get off work until 1200 Thursday and we'll be packed up and ready to go already to haul butt. Are you still going to bring your rivet tool?

I'm not so much pissed but a little sad... more of a combination of things I guess. Hey, if she's not ready by then, we've still got the RC51!

Oh just an update, It WAS the neck bairings (bearings. I misunderstood what Rocky was saying probably because we had the music going. Hopefully Chemist will see the thread after he gets back from the rigs....

Yeah, I know you guys rock Bogus but I just don't want anyone to be working on my bike while they came to enjoy the company and the scenery. Maybe I should read my signature a little more often!

We'll get it back together. The Suzuki stealership is just right up the road.

Yeah, I know you guys rock Bogus but I just don't want anyone to be working on my bike while they came to enjoy the company and the scenery. Maybe I should read my signature a little more often!

We'll get it back together. The Suzuki stealership is just right up the road.
Girl they would be lined up to work on the "Purple Sparkly" I am sure...
rofl.gif

Anyway my private mechanic is coming in on Friday night and I can loan him to you if you like... you might even recognize him....

(anyway hope it relives some of your stress)
laugh.gif

"We cant help it, we are men"

redgreen2.jpg

I still have to get Mike's bike finished, we just put the spare motor in the frame yesterday!

Be advised with risers to make sure you have enough slack in the brake lines... there have been some reports that it get's pretty tight...

Yeah, it's all good. I'll make sure to test the risers and the brake lines before assembling. I'm wanting to get some steel brake lines soon too.

guns.gif
Bairings and not torquing!!!

GIRL, I have faith in you and Rocky. Just take a chill pill or a
all_coholic.gif
. I'm sure there will be a few torque wrenches at the bash. It'll be a fun, quick project.
coffee.gif

Back