Ok strong men

Don't know if this is the same boys but saw a show on them years ago. I'm just lifting forks now-a-days :laugh:

My best friend (passed away on November 02, 2010) broke 300 on flat bench at age 12. At age 29 he pressed 765 on flat bench raw (no bench shirt) and was going for the world record on deadlift when he died. Had an enlarged heart that he never new he had, it just finally gave up. The coronor said that it was probably the reason that he could build so much mass and be able to maintain the muscle and have such strength and endurance. (His tox screen was clean for all the doubters out there!) His name was Nick Winters. You can find him lifting all over the place on Youtube, he last lift was at the Olympia in Vegas, it was in the Animal Cage, they had him as a guest lifter. Guess what I am getting at is that some people have almost super human strength. Hard to explain, but it is the perfect combination of tendon, ligament, and tissue strength. Combine that with a strong and dense bone structure and you have a powerhouse!

Not to brag but as a little guy myself I was always a lot stronger then most if not all of my friends. I guess it came from chopping all the wood and caring water from the well to drink and bath as a kid. :laugh: I guess I always felt I had to prove myself. Now at 53 I still do pretty good but with the bad back it has taken its tole. These kids are amazing and would love to see how they are doing in a few years.

Def strong, def flexible, def impressive but vertical pushups? Wtf?
holy crap ur not kiddn. that is no joke at ANY age. thats freakn tough and those kids are strong. genetics are a wonderful thing. im sure they will be olympic bound at some age for gymnastics.

Back