Ok  lets do it

Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord.

I gave this some serious thought. When you've had enough just cry out "Uncle".

So I moved with Plan A .

I enrolled Chris(mrninja9) in an all gay website,even posted his phone # and picture(see below,the site was told Chris was the parade leader). I even paypal'd them 20 bucks with an' open invitation to call or visit anytime. (never mess with an' admin who knows yer phone number/adress).I told them I(you) was shy,so please leave messages and send mail.

Plan B is in the works. Chris will start posting all kinds of weird stuff. He will ask members to sleep with him.He will ask if he can borrow 20 bucks to feed his Meth habit. He will send love-letter PM's to the Captain. (Dont worry,I'll edit this post before very many members read it).Shhhh,keep it a secret.

Plan C.  Chris will be banned from the Org every other day.Unless that day of the week starts with a T or and S. He will be automatically banned those days.

Plan D.  Chris and Yamahor will appear to be involved in some sick love triangle,both vying for the affections of Sledhead.

Plan E.  Chris will appear to order 20 Smart Tre's from a board sponsor. When the board sponsor ships,and then doesn't get paid,he will be reported to the Captain and banned for life.

Plan F. It will soon become evident to the board that mrninja9 and Roach are one in the same. Some split personality disorder thing. Complete with matching personal info and IP adresses.

Plan G.   Watch as it appears to the board that mrninja9 is having an' emotional breakdown complete with the admission he is sleeping with his sister.

I've got work to do.  See ya later mrninja9....assuming its not Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday or Sunday.  LOL.
uuummmm.......Plan D doesn't sound all that appealing for some reason there Rub buddy!

laugh.gif

Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord.

I gave this some serious thought. When you've had enough just cry out "Uncle".

So I moved with Plan A .

I enrolled Chris(mrninja9) in an all gay website,even posted his phone # and picture(see below,the site was told Chris was the parade leader). I even paypal'd them 20 bucks with an' open invitation to call or visit anytime. (never mess with an' admin who knows yer phone number/adress).I told them I(you) was shy,so please leave messages and send mail.

Plan B is in the works. Chris will start posting all kinds of weird stuff. He will ask members to sleep with him.He will ask if he can borrow 20 bucks to feed his Meth habit. He will send love-letter PM's to the Captain. (Dont worry,I'll edit this post before very many members read it).Shhhh,keep it a secret.

Plan C.  Chris will be banned from the Org every other day.Unless that day of the week starts with a T or and S. He will be automatically banned those days.

Plan D.  Chris and Yamahor will appear to be involved in some sick love triangle,both vying for the affections of Sledhead.

Plan E.  Chris will appear to order 20 Smart Tre's from a board sponsor. When the board sponsor ships,and then doesn't get paid,he will be reported to the Captain and banned for life.

Plan F. It will soon become evident to the board that mrninja9 and Roach are one in the same. Some split personality disorder thing. Complete with matching personal info and IP adresses.

Plan G.   Watch as it appears to the board that mrninja9 is having an' emotional breakdown complete with the admission he is sleeping with his sister.

I've got work to do.  See ya later mrninja9....assuming its not Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday or Sunday.  LOL.
uuummmm.......Plan D doesn't sound all that appealing for some reason there Rub buddy!
<s>Plan D. Chris and Yamahor will appear to be involved in some sick love triangle,both vying for the affections of Sledhead.</s>

Sure thing buddy. I'll put a hold on that...for now.

Back