Ohio riders.....?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
The weather forecast looks to be nice for <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Wed, April 26th!</span>

Anyone interested in meeting in Columbus for a bike night?  I was thinking of Quaker Steak & Lube but heard there was a couple of new spots this year.

Post up if you are interested and where you want to meet!?!?  Maybe the Ohio guys can put a few names with faces before the BASH....
cool.gif

Josh
blues.gif

I was actually thinking about going to Quaker Steak and Lube in Dayton on Thursday night with my dad.  Looks like they swapped nights because Jackass Flatts was kickin their ass on Wednesday nights last year. I think Hooters on Miller Lane also has one that night as well. Won best sport bike there with both my Busa and my SV last year.

<!--EDIT|racerV
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145669551 -->

Really!
sad.gif

If no one is up for the Wed night ride over to Columbus, you guys could still get together in Dayton on Thur.  I have to work until 11:00pm so I won't be able to make it Thur.  I have to hurry home to get some sleep in before we leave for the BASH....
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sorry bro, not getting into town until Thrusday morning. You ought to check out jackass Flatts that nights. Alot closer and alot of bikes. I have been to the columbus bike nights (QS&L and Whiskey bobos)..They are cool but you dont have near the freedom that you do at the Flatts and there is usually a nice mixture of bikes and alot of scenery if you know what I mean.

I was actually thinking about going to Quaker Steak and Lube in Dayton on Thursday night with my dad.  Looks like they swapped nights because Jackass Flatts was kickin their ass on Wednesday nights last year.  I think Hooters on Miller Lane also has one that night as well.  Won best sport bike there with both my Busa and my SV last year.
So quaker bike night is on Thursdays now? I used to go there every wednesday but last year attendance got so shiddy I quit going.

There's lots of bike nights starting up in C.O. now. Tonight (Saturday) I think there is one at the new superstore on Morse Road, used to be called Classic Cycles or Arena Motorsports. They have lunch on Saturdays around noon.

I'd roll over there today if I wasn't at work bustin' my a$$ on this overtime. 8 days straight now of get in at dark and leave when it's dark just ain't no fun. Especially when you don't get paid for OT!

Anyway, back on topic. A .org meet and greet does sound like fun and I have a lot of email addy's from members here so now that it's that time, maybe I'll try to set something up. If you don't know me, or haven't sent me your REAL NAME, email and tele do so, and I'll put you in my mailing list for central Oh riders. Then when we all get together we can exchange info.

See ya, I gotta get back to work. Busy little beaver.

Anyone else, where are all the OHIO riders?

We usually have a bunch of people around for these.  Post up if you are interested or a maybe....

cool.gif

thebbbusa,

I PM'd you for your list.  Where and what time do the bikenights go down over there.  I know they have a few new places but haven't gotten a chance to come over and verify it...

Josh
blues.gif

Anyone else, where are all the OHIO riders?

We usually have a bunch of people around for these.  Post up if you are interested or a maybe....

cool.gif

thebbbusa,

I PM'd you for your list.  Where and what time do the bikenights go down over there.  I know they have a few new places but haven't gotten a chance to come over and verify it...

Josh
blues.gif
The only official ones I have heard of so far are:

Quaker Steak - Weds from 5ish to 10ish
Motorsports of Columbus - Sats. early evening.

I don't know the exact hours yet of the one on Sat. I rode past it yesterday on the way home from work around 9 and there were still people there, but it looked like it was thinning out.

Is it Dayton or Columbus? (Wed. or Thur?) I'm in depending on day what day it is. Gonna need directions for the one in Dayton

Columbus on Wednesday, Dayton on Thursday. I will be at the Dayton one.

Not me, my bike's started making strange noises. Gotta get it checked out. Probably gonna start a thread here about it.

It's Wed and I plan to leave at 5:30 to head over to Columbus QS&L. If anyone is interested PM me before 5:00 or call my cell# 740-361-0657!
wink.gif

Josh
cool.gif

Back