Need a tuner ny

Discussion in 'General Bike Related Topics' started by arnie, Mar 16, 2006.

1. arnie

arnie Registered

<span style='color:eek:rangered'></span>looking for a good turner for high perfprmance motor. in the ny area<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

2. johnstein

johnstein Donating Member

ny is a big place ? what area are you from ?

3. arnie

arnie Registered

queens ,long island

4. johnstein

one of the guys from the board used a freeport dealer to build and tune his turbo bike , gm1300, the bike ran all day long flawlessly ! put just over 600 miles on that day he was runnin low boost i think 7 psi but he did switch up for a little bit to 13psi another guy , jt02 busa told me about a bayshore bike shop that builds some serious bikes , supposed to have one of the best guys to tune a busa there , you can pm these guys directly , if that is close enough to your area , i could dig some more info up , if you are interested

5. arnie

arnie Registered

do you mean powerhouse motorcyles? frank is  a good tuner
    like his shop much better then orent express in freeport. also ivan i heard is good in rocklin county<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

6. johnstein

i beli8ve power house was the place , he couldnt say enough about this guy , i came home looked them up on the web , they do alot of realy nice work ! and like i said the freeport guys, orient express put that 05 turbo bike together for gm1300 and it ran all day , we left long island at 630 am for a bear mountain ride blasted up there , rode all day , and returned to li just after 9pm , we hit some good traffic on the way home and his bike was good to go !

7. arnie

arnie Registered

thank's for the info.............

8. MET

MET The Watcher Moderator

Your close enought to get it to one of the up in New England

Dighton MA. DAVEO

9. arnie

arnie Registered

do you have a phone number for him thanks