Oh yeah, but can you do this?!

The wife has this kinda freaky flexibility. Watching her stretch is sometimes an alarming and slightly spooky affair. But yeah wrists, elbows, fingers, yadda yadda... All bendy.

Dunno about the finger back like that VA, but there's several joint locks that simple fail or just have no effect. It's entertaining.

The wife has this kinda freaky flexibility. Watching her stretch is sometimes an alarming and slightly spooky affair. But yeah wrists, elbows, fingers, yadda yadda... All bendy.

Dunno about the finger back like that VA, but there's several joint locks that simple fail or just have no effect. It's entertaining.

I wish my wife was like that:whistle: I'm just sayin' :sulk:

Can he teach my kid to do that?

I'm sure he'd try, but it may hurt LOL It's funny, the kids in Sam's class will run up to me and show me something they can do saying "it's like Sam's finger" :laugh: then they do nothing like what Sam does LOL It's cute...

Check the whites of her eyes man!! Perhaps they're pod people... :laugh:

Check the whites of her eyes man!! Perhaps they're pod people... :laugh:

Heck No I'm not doing that....

Never look the gift horse and all of that, Pod person maybe, but I'm not asking questions... :rofl:

Back