Oh yeah, but can you do this?!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
:laugh: ...my oldest is the most flexible kid I know...

It shocks everyone when he does this with his finger :omg:

IMG00607.jpg

He's getting more rigid as he ages...it used to be able to touch the back of his hand, laying that finger flat and completely backwards...

He hyper-extends every part of his body...I've watched docs bend him in ways that just aren't human :laugh:

Thanks for telling me now!! Would have been helpful. I will find a new way to crack the throttle!!!:thumbsup:

:laugh: ...my oldest is the most flexible kid I know...

It shocks everyone when he does this with his finger :omg:

GAH!!!

nope, i can't do that... and the things i can do would get me banned if i posted about them. :laugh:

eeeeek!!! I bet you freaked the first time he did that!!! :laugh:

Yep! I think he was maybe 3 years old...what shocked us even more was watching the docs bend his little legs in the wrong direction and Sam never flinched LOL

Both boys have some odd genetic "thing" they got from their Dad...both have blue schlera (the whites of their eyes are blue), and are incredibly flexible...

Yep! I think he was maybe 3 years old...what shocked us even more was watching the docs bend his little legs in the wrong direction and Sam never flinched LOL

Both boys have some odd genetic "thing" they got from their Dad...both have blue schlera (the whites of their eyes are blue), and are incredibly flexible...

The docs would have had to tie me down or pic me up off the floor if I witnessed that. Good Grief!!! Well hopefully all that flexiablility will keep them from getting injuries like dislocated fingers and shoulders. :) You are a brave Mama!! :bowdown:

a girl i dated once had that. she was the opposite and did have trouble with her flexibility and her bones were more brittle (if i remember correctly). her eyes were very blue to the point that people thought she put some kind of drops in them. :laugh:

The docs would have had to tie me down or pic me up off the floor if I witnessed that. Good Grief!!! Well hopefully all that flexiablility will keep them from getting injuries like dislocated fingers and shoulders. :) You are a brave Mama!! :bowdown:

So far, their "condition" seems to be helping keep them from injury...they've both crashed on dirt bikes and fallen from trees, been tied in pretzels while wresting and haven't cracked anything yet LOL

a girl i dated once had that. she was the opposite and did have trouble with her flexibility and her bones were more brittle (if i remember correctly). her eyes were very blue to the point that people thought she put some kind of drops in them. :laugh:

Osteogenesis Imperfecta...those with it are very prone to brittle bones and breaks, and their schlera are blue...my kids have a variation of this, but it's not harmful or dangerous and I hope it stays that way... :thumbsup:

Back