Oh no another Traitor look inside!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Oh look a new bike, and nope not another Busa.

Sorry went with a Concours, sorry, but i still a Busa also!

00t0t_dZfjD2nWq4O_600x450.jpg

00k0k_2XwkeLoPWRy_600x450.jpg

The reason why exhaust is so long is due to early testing complaints by passengers of exhaust fumes . Keep an eye on the shaft pumpkin seal FYI . Some C14 s have issues with them .

John, you ignorant ****, when were you going to let me know you got that? I need to try it out, think it would fit me just right. Call me.

Oh look a new bike, and nope not another Busa.

Sorry went with a Concours, sorry, but i still a Busa also!

Why do you feel you need to apologize? Especially when you still have a Busa?
Even if you didn't have a Busa - Are we not here for the brotherhood of riding?

The one thing we all have in common is that we are motorcyclists and we ride.

Mods will be done over the winter, working on the budget for them now.

Jens new bike needs to be bought first!

2016-Suzuki-GSX-S1000F-ABS3.jpg

I hope you have this one insured to the hilt and a SAFE place to park it. No more outside storage or parking for more then 1 minute as
that's all it takes to be stolen. :banghead: What insurance Co. do you have now?

So you didn't say if it's new or used and how many miles are on it. Totally stock? Private party or dealer? ???

I'll tell you right now the bike is TOP HEAVY and can tip over easy when standing still or going less than 5 mph.
Once moving things are fine. I know you probably already knew this but even experienced riders have dropped them within the 1st week of ownership.
So it's just a reminder as I assume it's still a NEW bike to you even if you have rode it once or twice.

I bought this as a demo, with 893 miles on. It's a 2014 and i got for 10k out the door.
Its totally stock for now, but that wont last.

Back