Oh dayuuum!

can't wait to have a daughter
laugh.gif

blush.gif

Okay, I saw it...what's the big deal? It's gross, but I've seen worse. It's not my cup of tea, but hey, if he thinks it's a big deal, then live and let live...

blush.gif

Damn, that HAD to hurt like a mother though...
wink.gif

Okay, I saw it...what's the big deal? It's gross, but I've seen worse. It's not my cup of tea, but hey, if he thinks it's a big deal, then live and let live...

blush.gif

Damn, that HAD to hurt like a mother though...
wink.gif
It's not the grossness that is the point, Michelle, it's the stupidity. I just included the graphic content warning so that those who prefer not to see crap like that knew it might be offensive before they clicked.
wink.gif

wink.gif

kIDs these dayz, always trying to raise the bar, not surprised the least bit, a new trend? What's next?

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097778370 -->

Bullet... Go out and polish the bike or something... I'm taking away you interenet access for a week...

Lol... I actually found it posted in a thread on a 10R site...
wink.gif
Traitor
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
Well, that's what my new ride is gonna be. See my The Replacement Killer thread. I've gotta hang out there some so I can learn all the tips and tricks of the 10R like I did with the busa here. Already learned some cool shid there. Also saw a bunch of mods that would be sweet but I'm gonna have to resist those for a while.
wink.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

It's what he wanted to do to himself. If he likes good for him. If later he doesn't well to bad he will have to live with it. With a tattoo you can have it removed...

Back