Oh dayuuum!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
This is just... dayuum. See for yourself. I can't find words... Some of the replies are interesting though.
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:red'>WARNING!!!</span> Graphic content. Do NOT click if you don't want to see it...

forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=1079]http://forums.ehacked.com/showthread.php?t=1079

<span style='color:red'>I Broke it...  PM BT if you want to see some freak cutting on himself...Sorry BT</span>

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Just to be fair, I cannot delete one and leave the other...."|1097771159 -->

Bullet... Go out and polish the bike or something... I'm taking away you interenet access for a week...

I don't want to know where you found the link... or how you got there... That "Body Mod" poop is just that. Sh!t. I've seen some of these folks here in Tampa, and all of them try to put some kind of higher meaning to it... BS... It's just the same as the teen kid who cuts on himself for whatever reason, simple introverted self inflicted stupidity...

heh... There is a big difference between Tatoos for personal reasons or simple decoration, piercings cause they are entertaining and look neat, and this self mutilation bullshid....

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IT's Nasty...
mad.gif

DAYUUM is Right Bullet i don't think i could possible ever do that so I guess he dose have true devotion to his kid wow
wow.gif

Bullet... Go out and polish the bike or something... I'm taking away you interenet access for a week...

I don't want to know where you found the link... or how you got there... That "Body Mod" poop is just that. Sh!t. I've seen some of these folks here in Tampa, and all of them try to put some kind of higher meaning to it... BS... It's just the same as the teen kid who cuts on himself for whatever reason, simple introverted self inflicted stupidity...

heh... There is a big difference between Tatoos for personal reasons or simple decoration, piercings cause they are entertaining and look neat, and this self mutilation bullshid....

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IT's Nasty...
mad.gif
Lol... I actually found it posted in a thread on a 10R site...
wink.gif

DAYUUM is Right Bullet i don't think i could possible ever do that so I guess he dose have true devotion to his kid wow
wow.gif
I tend to agree with some of the folks who replied to him. I don't think it had anything to do with his daughter. Could have spent what that cost him on diapers and food and been WAY the fug ahead.

IMHO, the guy with the blade should'a just opened a fuggin' vein for him. That'd prolly be a better tribute to his daughter.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, what the hell are the implants...They look like the shaft of a Bic pen or something.

One of these days if he does mature....he's gonna sit back and think, "What the hell was I thinking?" and to think he has a 1 yr old daughter.

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097764777 -->

That was kind of nasty first thing in the morning.. I think I want to... errr.. eeerrrrr ...eeeeeerrrrrppppp..

I guess all I have to say is please keep in mind folks, kids could be reading this board, follow a link as the ont BT posted, think how cool that would be and give bad ideas to young'uns...

Ok, taking off my netnanny hat now.. reutning your to your sick and demented thread...

Yeah, what the hell are the implants...They look like the shaft of a Bic pen or something.

One of these days if he does mature....he's gonna sit back and think, "What the hell was I thinking?" and to think he has a 1 yr old daughter.
Yeah, imagine lookin' up at that and sayin', "Daddy?"...
mad.gif

Oh yeah.. and BT,.. saying warning!! graphic content.. you know that never works..

That is like all the pretty flashing lights of the police cars and fire trucks and ambulance, then you see burnt and smoldering vehicles.. you know its bad,, you know you don’t want to see it.. but you look anyway.. we are a morbid creature fascinated with the perverse..

When you say warning!! don’t look.!! that is like an electronic zapper to a fly, it mesmerizes us.
tounge.gif

Oh yeah.. and BT,.. saying warning!! graphic content.. you know that never works..

That is like all the pretty flashing lights of the police cars and fire trucks and ambulance, then you see burnt and smoldering vehicles.. you know its bad,, you know you don’t want to see it.. but you look anyway.. we are a morbid creature fascinated with the perverse..

When you say warning!! don’t look.!! that is like an electronic zapper to a fly, it mesmerizes us.
tounge.gif
I thought about that while typin' the post!
biggrin.gif

Is this guy on crack? Is it that serious? What do you tell your daughter? Look pumpkin, I got mutilated to commemorate your birthday. Thats sick. He's that devoted huh.

..the "explicit material" worked for me just fine..
smile.gif

didn't open the link - nor will I..

better things to do with my time and mood, I suppose..

Wow...whatever it was, I'm guessing it was just gross...usually right up my alley! But, I'm a mother now...must learn to behave myself and not oggle the stupid anymore...
wink.gif

Back