Off to the hospital

She is out of recovery and in her room now. All the rooms in this hospital are private so I will be on the couch next to her for the duration. The cancer was more advanced than what they originally expected and had spread to the lymph nodes on both sides of her neck so those were partially removed and we are awaiting the pathology report. The thyroid is gone and she will have to have some radiation treatments. The good news is the surgeon feels like he got it all and after the radiation it is just going to be somethign that we need to keep an eye out for.

The hospital also has free internet access for all the guests and patients so I'll be lurking (and planning my next mod) while she's sleeping.

I'm glad its going good so far.
thumb_up.gif

RSD.

Glad she is doing OK, my sister has the same deal. Right now they are treating radiation pills, not sure how that works. Prayers are sent my friend!

Sorry I didn't get on earlier and see this. Glad to see things are going well. Keep us updated.

Our thoughts and prayers are with both of you this evening. God give her the strength to fully recover.

Oh, dang. I wish I'd seen this before now but I'm glad to hear she seems to be doing okay. Keep us updated.

--Wag--

Back