O.E.M. parts discounts

G

I'll do even better than that I'll give you cost plus 20% on all oem stuff Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki, which on most oem stuff works out to 30-40% off retail. I'll do this for anybody on Hayabusa.org. I work at Sunrise Auto & Cycle located in Norfolk, VA. You can call me toll free at 1 800 992-0127, please call after 11:00 am eastern time and ask for Jim. When I get on the phone tell me youre from Hayabusa.org and I'll get you the parts at cost plus 20% plus shipping and I won't jack up the shipping to make my profit there what I pay you'll pay on the shipping. You can also view our website at www.sunrisecycle.com. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Jim

Thanks here too Jim. There isn't a local Suzuki dealer here so I need a good source for mail order OEM parts. Right now I'm needing the 00' Service Man Suppliment and some crush washers. When my list gets a little longer I will call.

Does anyone have a lead on getting suzuki
parts at discount prices, say 15-20%. Any
place in the US? Contact info will help.

hey to_quick.......does that go for snowmobile stuff? I just bought a srx 700 and I need the yamaha srx helmet, gloves, boots and the yamaha jacket and pants........

[This message has been edited by VegasDude (edited 01 March 2000).]

Vegas Dude
sorry we don't have snowmobiles down here, only snows about every 3 years. But I can get parts for yamaha, Kawasaki and Sea Doo watercraft in addition to the motorcycle parts.

Jim,
Thanks for the information, I will contact you once I put together a list. It is people like you who make this a valuable resource for members of this site.

TO_Quick - Thanks for the info. I happened to have bought my bike from Sunrise this past Sat. So do locals get that same deal?

Jokerj
If you come in and talk to me and tell me you saw this on Hayabusa.org I will give you the same deal, however this applies to you as a Hayabusa.org memeber and Busa owner. If all of the locals all of a sudden come in and start asking for cost plus 20 you'll ruin a good thing. My goal here is to try and expand our business into places we don't normally deal, and at the same time give people that have something in common a great deal.

To_Quick thanks for the sweet offer. I have already taken you up with it. I can also get OEM and aftermarket parts for snow mobile, jet skie and pretty much you name it. If TQ can't get the part then shot me a email and I will see what I can do for you.

Thanks again TQ,

Cyclestuff

To_Quick. I sent you an email to sunrise cycle. Looking for replacement seats. Let me know if you can come up with them. Thanks for offering to help out on this board, it's greatly appreciated.

Hey, if you have the part numbers ready when ordering from discount places, they love you!

(Damn, was this a shameless plug for my Microfiche CD or what?) Now covering 1999-2000 models (God, I just can't help myself)

Details:
http://www.fj1100.com/hoc.htm

I'll put another plug in for ya Gary. It helps alot if the customer has a part number when they call. Not complaining but a part number just makes things go a lot faster.

Back