Nothing hotter..................Than a Chick on a Bike!

:beerchug::bowdown:

takin' celly pics in traffic while in a cage:rulez:

for the benefit of the .org:thumbsup:

of a chic on a bike:cheerleader:

that's also your wife:bowdown:

Thanks for the laugh, and did anyone notice the Lic Plate holder in the pic 5?
It says GSXR are for Kids.:laugh:

She looks great on a Bandit, that's a lotta bike for the bucks.

Mary and I just got back from a 150 mile ride.:thumbsup:

mary's first ride 09014 (Medium) (2).jpg

100_0432 (Medium).jpg

img_0168 (Medium).jpg

cool pics Bubba. You really should get her a full face helmet. alot safer. jmo. :) congrats on your marriage, not many people feel the way you do, very cool.

:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:Ill probably get blasted for this but,, bikes and girls,,, nahhhhhhhhhh ,,its a guy thing, its one of our last things that we did as a brotherhood,, now, they got that to,, just my opinion,,where have all the men gone in this world,,,,,,, go ahead yell away, but I have to add, the picture of the chic on the bike is kinda hot, but I think girls look hot on anything

Last edited:
:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:Ill probably get blasted for this but,, bikes and girls,,, nahhhhhhhhhh ,,its a guy thing, its one of our last things that we did as a brotherhood,, now, they got that to,, just my opinion,,where have all the men gone in this world,,,,,,, go ahead yell away, but I have to add, the picture of the chic on the bike is kinda hot, but I think girls look hot on anything

:shutup: whoo saah whoo saahhh..

BUBBA... she looks so happy.. WTG!!

cool pics Bubba. You really should get her a full face helmet. alot safer. jmo. :) congrats on your marriage, not many people feel the way you do, very cool.

:shutup: whoo saah whoo saahhh..

BUBBA... she looks so happy.. WTG!!

georiabusa - Yeah I have had this argument with her and her head is harder than any DOT approved helmet could ever be.:laugh:

Busa Jules - Yeah she is very happy all the time, great person and I have had the pleasure of being married to her for 24 years. We will celebrate 25 in Feb of next year.:beerchug:
Thanks for all the positive feedback.
Bubba

Thats awesome, I couldn't agree with you more. I think its great that women ride plus its sexy :thumbsup:

Thats awesome, I couldn't agree with you more. I think its great that women ride plus its sexy :thumbsup:

Yeah it is!!:thumbsup:
You got yourself one too! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Love to the see the ladies riding and enjoying the things we boys like, brings us closer in my opinion.
Ride safe all,
Bubba

Last edited:
Back