No replacement for the Busa

Sgt Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I don't think there is any way I will feel safe about keeping a bike secure unless I owned a house.

I have been dwelling lately on what to replace the Busa with if not another Busa. Every bike that has come to mind I can visualize being stolen. Not a good feeling. The only way I can think of making sure my next bike does not get stolen is locking it in a garage, armed with an alarm(both the bike and the garage) that is right next to my bedroom where I have access to a fire arm.

Now I've told my self repeatedly(yes I talk to myself
poke.gif
) that I will not buy a house until I make TSgt. I missed it this year by six points. The only thing I have been holding over myself as of now was "no cable till TSgt". That's not been that bad, I just read more.

So now I have the ultimate reward for my self if I make TSgt, a new Bike.(oh yeah, and a house to keep the bike in)

Testing takes place in March, and the results do not come out until June.

So wish me luck testing next go around for TSgt.

Good luck to both of you on making your ranks!

I wish you the best of luck even though I am sure that you won't need it since I am sure you will pass. I know that must be hard to wait until June to get your next Busa. You have plenty of +'s to come with the new Busa.
smile.gif

hey SGT....I'm close to ya....I can always make room for one more in my garage!!
wink.gif

Nice thing is the lady across the street that watches our houses a hawk....she knows who does and doesn't belong.....lol

think there was anything "indentifiable" about your ride? I do see a lot of people on the weekends...although most get parted out...there are those occasional "fools".

I'm still bummed out over your bike being stolen
sad.gif
GAWD that SUCKS!! I don't even want think about it happening to me. As soon as I got back from that ride last month I ordered the mirror extenders after seeing yours.

Good luck to both of you guys wiht the TSGT.

My MSgt present to me was a new Busa. (pat on the back) Good luck! Remember they only change the material 30% a year, so if you dont make it remember what was on it this year! Also, if you can afford to buy a house I would do it now, rank or not, get that equity rolling if you know what I mean. Good luck!
wink.gif

Your pretty much guarenteed to make it next year you get six points for being in an extra year huh? Did you have an alarm on the busa? Good luck anyway bro

Back