Nitrous parts order

I’m looking at another set up again.

Im a fan of a wet-60 stand alone type kit. I know tech has moved on but it’s something I’m quite familiar with, have used a lot and had OK results. A low tech stand alone set up with a 2lb bottle (I prefer 2.5 but this one would need to be hidden) maybe the way I go. I’d probably end up running a 40 shot with a 2lb bottle under a modded hump / tail so nothing huge but well hidden.

How does it add the additional fuel?
Wet systems add in both the fuel and nitrous.

Dry systems use a stock or modded version of the bikes fueling system to supply the extra fuel and only add the nitrous.

Im not sure how much a stock system would cope with or what mods you’d need to go big with dry, whilst I probably wouldn’t go that way I’d certainly be interested.

Wet systems are pretty much unlimited without effecting the normal fueling, the dry ones I have a lot to learn about.

I am running a standalone with Nitrous fuel enrichment
I am running 1910cc of fuel injector per cylinder 1000cc in OEM location and 910cc in Staged injectors above throttle blades

Timing it will pull what I program it to
I have two Full wet Kits sitting that when I swap my Head to my big valve one that is drilled and tapped for foggers I will plumb and install one of them

When I used to run Nitrous a lot I was setting up a nitrogen push system to landspeed
then I went turbo

Gotcha. Currently a second fuel injector above the plates for the hit. Wow. Nearly double the cc. Awesome!

With the big valve head: one fuel and one NO2 injector goes in each intake port? Super swanky.

What is "nitrogen push?"

Must be an incredible management system to bring all this together.

I wish you were closer. Love to see this.

2 stage.jpg

Back