New to the board!!

why do i get the feeling that there is a woman involved in the story

Actually there is. I went to school with this guy and the girl, and moved in with my gf to the apartment next to hers. My gf and I work nights so I was having the other chick park next to the bike so nothing would happen to it, and this guy (her ex) thought it was her new bfs bike even though it is in an apartment complex and could have been anybodys. Sad part is he would have got away with it but he couldn't keep his mouth shut!!!:banghead:

Ive already got the check so that wont be a problem. He wanted a second opinion from another bike shop when i gave him a copy of the quote!:rofl::rofl: He said that was way too much for just knocing the bike over on its side.

:welcome: to the circus :laugh: :beerchug:
You should have told him the estimate on your bike is still ALOT cheaper then a dentist estimate on a new front grill for his jaw! :banghead: :boxing:
Hope everything turns out for ya bro :please:

Man that sucks. I have always said if you are not man enough to face the person that you are having trouble with just let it go don't ever take it out on his toys. He needs a good ass kicking but then you will end up in trouble. Sorry to here this. Good luck and welcome.

P2270022.jpg

Let us know when he comes out of the coma! I am afraid I would have worn out 2 sets of knee caps kicking him in the a$$...

Welcome to the board. You got one of the fastest colors too. Its the blue angel model with afterburner!!! LOL:cheerleader:

Ive never understoof people that take things out on other peoples stuff, If you have a problem with me, Take it up with me.

Ok maybe the girlfriend that smashed my windows in my car after she found out she was not my only girlfriend ( for the second time ) She may have been justified, and I do believe I would much rather of had her do what she did to my car rather than waiting to do to me what she wanted ( Get the drift )

Sorry to hear about the bike, Get her fixed and keep her away from Immature Children that dont have balls enough to bring it to you.

And dont forget were going riding This Spring.

Back