New to the board!!

fiend

Formerly fiend44444
Donating Member
Registered
Just bought my blue 08 2 months ago. After a month I had some jack@ss get pissed at me and pushed it on its side. I didnt even get good pics before it got tore up, but he is paying to fix it. ive already got the check from the ins. company, so I get to start replacing some stock parts with aftermarket!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Plans include brocks shortmeg, pazzo levers, stator cover, and new plastics for sure, and probably stretched and lowered a bit too.

heres some pics

042.jpg

082.jpg

021.jpg

And you let the person that pushed it over live?

Congrats on the fastest color :cheerleader:

Just bought my blue 08 2 months ago. After a month I had some jack@ss get pissed at me and pushed it on its side. I didnt even get good pics before it got tore up, but he is paying to fix it. ive already got the check from the ins. company, so I get to start replacing some stock parts with aftermarket!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: Plans include brocks shortmeg, pazzo levers, stator cover, and new plastics for sure, and probably stretched and lowered a bit too.
In my book that would be cause for a SERIOUS BEATING. What did you do? welcome

glad all is working out for you. WOW I'd have to find out what hand they write with so I dont break the check writing hand.

he actually saved me a lil bit of cash. Hes pretty much paying for me to do the upgrades i was going to do anyways. He will get his payback though, felony vandalism charges for now. And more to come later

glad all is working out for you. WOW I'd have to find out what hand they write with so I dont break the check writing hand.

Ive already got the check so that wont be a problem. He wanted a second opinion from another bike shop when i gave him a copy of the quote!:rofl::rofl: He said that was way too much for just knocing the bike over on its side.

Amazing.

Glad you know who did that and are getting them to finance the replacements.

What a drag.

Anyway, :welcome: to the .oRg. Great place; great people.

Welcome and sorry about the incident! Looks like it was just a left panel?

Back