New texting law in MO

that's funny. i am all about safety. but it is extremely dissappointing to me that it requires the gov't to implement a law for people to use common sense. operating a 2ton chunk of metal at 40mph to 80mph is very dangerous, more so than operating a gun.

the thing is, if we allow the gov't to tell us we can not use an electronic device while driving, what is next. no cd players, no glove boxes, etc, etc. I am not saying i don't agree with the law but WE as people, need to do better. this is an example of big gov't (to me) no different than all the spending that is going on. if we knew how many hours and how many people and how much money it required to pass this law it would probably blow our minds.

Total Agreement!!

What teamorion22 say...

Asking someone to make us do the right thing is like taking away my keyboard so I won't spend so much ti

Good law, but all cell phones with out the use of a blue tooth should be conficated and fined. You can see them a mile a way.

We have the no phone calls or texting here in WA... but its retarded, as long as you are going the speed limit and obeying all rules of the road, they cant do anything about it...

its so sad.

what brainiac decided to stop the age @ 18, hell i see all kinds of people every morning texting, should be all ages here in MO but i guess its a start for sure...

all this and no one has a problem with people carrying a lit cigarette in their mouth while driving?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm all for laws if they are gonna be enforced and is going to keep me from getting hit one day. Oh, thats right I'll be riding the autobahn soon so I can speed away and not have to worry about a ticket at all.

Back