New Suzuki Warranty

Browney

Registered
The '08 Busa is on my short list for a new bike. I was wondering if you could enlighten me on Suzuki warranty - good or bad?

Seems Suzuki warranty is alright, problem usually lies in trying to find a stealership to honor said warranty.

have only heard 1 person speak well of the Zuke warranty.... everyone else has had their extended warranty money taken and the respective dealer told them to take a hike on repairs.... (typically a second gear failure) shame on zuke....

Thanks, the story sounds familiar to BMW and Triumph. Although, untill lately, Triumph have been pretty good. A few years back the 'Busa had a problem with the seat rail cracking. Has that been fixed in the current model?

Specs on the Aus website say 2 year unlimited warranty. Pretty standard for all new bikes here - except trail bikes (and wierd stuff).

I've owned numerous suzuki bikes over the years and have never been denied a warranty claim, even on leaking fork seals. The story I get on leaking fork seals is Suzuki will warranty the seal only once during the 12 month warranty period. The second leaking seal is on the buyer. I've had three or four leaking seals over the years and Suzuki covered them all.

I actually had three brake rotors from GSXR1000's covered under warranty in the past two years.

Warranty is 12 months with unlimited mileage.

Wonder why we get 2 years warranty in the uk , and you only get 1 year across the water
...We also here in Greece.Perhaps thats the reason why we buy busas expensive 13995 euros (retail price)from the official suzuki importer here.free importing sails are round12500 euros

this is my second 'busa and I've never had to use the warranty--nothing has ever broken. Lucky me!:whistle:

2 years warranty by Suzuki Company, plus another three years from the Swedish Suzuki distributor, if an authorized dealer services the bike during all five years... The extra service will cost more than it is worth though IMO.

Here is a nice Busa presentation http://www.suzuki-hayabusa.se/ including downloadable ring-signals with Busa-sounds :laugh:

garantilogo_MC_ATV_helblå.jpg

Back