New Site Issues

Can i get my original user name back????

Powers739

Please.

Thank you

Just wondering how we can post pics now. We used to have the brouse button and could post a pic directly from our computers but that option appears to be gone. Also how do we change the avitar size back to 96 by 96. I'm probably missing something here so any help would be appreciated.

Test

07 Busa 013.jpg

I've got the pic thing figured out. In general, the hard work looks like its paid off. Thanks for all the effort, and thanks for getting the site back up so quickly. If someone could tell me how to get the avatar size back to 96 X96 I would appreciate it. Once again thanks for all the hard work.

The picture is a max of 96 by 96 yours is 96 x 72. So you have to crop it or streach it.

This is about as close I could get with what you have without it looking funny. 96 x 93

copper1av.jpg

Thanks for your help, I definately appreciate it. I haven't been around much due to working some really long hours, but the site really looks great. To all who had a part in the change, great job. It is appreciated.

I got loged in on my desk top but cant on the lap top like I use to. I am useing the login name and new password. Any ideas?

Thanks, Tim. :)

if we subscribe to a thread should we be getting emails when someone posts in it?

....I might be getting filtered again

if we subscribe to a thread should we be getting emails when someone posts in it?

....I might be getting filtered again
mine is working (to well) used to lump ALL of the notifications into one thread (Gmail) now it makes a new one for every subject.. Had to create a "Forum" filter to keep my main box from flooding :)

Check the "notification" status at bottom of post window and you can change the default inside your profile

mine is working (to well) used to lump ALL of the notifications into one thread (Gmail) now it makes a new one for every subject.. Had to create a "Forum" filter to keep my main box from flooding :)

Check the "notification" status at bottom of post window and you can change the default inside your profile

that was it. I had to go in manually and check the notification box.
thanks

one thing I liked about the IkonBoard was the link posting setup..

It automatically allowed you to "Name" your link in the code, now all you get is the truncated hyper link instead of the "Labeled" link... can you modify code to do that again??

also, and I hate to even mention this but it appears that some sigs are already on the "STRETCH" 200X400 and up?

Sigs are nice but again they start getting carried away..

are you going to enforce a "size"? perhaps just down to a standard banner size? 468X60? (I will fix mine while I am thinking about it.)

Just gets old when you gotta page down half a page because of large sig images..

one thing I liked about the IkonBoard was the link posting setup..

It automatically allowed you to "Name" your link in the code, now all you get is the truncated hyper link instead of the "Labeled" link... can you modify code to do that again??

You can name them Randy...... do this...

1) Type out the text that you want the link to have...
2) Hightlight the text that you just typed.
3) Click on the globe and attachment icon and enter the url.

Whammo the text is now the link.....

Back