New product

Here are a couple of daytime pics of mine.  It is very easy to read in daylight and appropriately dims very well at night.

<!--EDIT|FalconTamer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151038048 -->

Resize_of_GearPosIndicator.jpg

Got mine last tuesday, and installed it last night, easy install, plug and play, big bright display, cannot wait until it cools down tonight and I can see what if any difference the ATRE makes.... after all the posts and the famous....
"What is a TRE?" question I am dying to see for myself....

Yea Baby !! received mine while I was in NC. hitting the roads hard up there . cant wait to install it today ,I was lookig for that 7th gear again lol, you know we should have 1 more gear there ..Anyway looking foward on seeing this thing work .

Peace

Hey guys i missed the group buy but i order one anyways got it on it was great like it very much..
here's the pic.And thank you Cal-sportbike..

DSC01252.jpg

I finally had the 10 minutes needed to install mine today. I decided to put it in a different location than everyone else. In the garage it worked fine. Once I had a helmet on and rode in the daytime, not so sure. The sun shone directly down on it and it looked like I was in 8th gear; unless I put a hand over it to shadow it. I think it's going to get moved in the not too near future. For morning or afternoon I'm sure it'd be fine, but noontime not so good of a location.

Install was a breeze. The instructions were easy to follow and it worked as advertised the first time.

IMG_0704.jpg

installed mine today ,very nice ,I like it ,nice work

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: "resized pic"|1152810742 -->

P7022069__Small_.jpg

Wow ,Holly Crap ,Thats a little large SORRY...What size pics is everyone using ,I mean like file size ?
smile.gif

My son installed it last night for me. I was feeling a "little under the weather". What a good boy!!!!

IMG_0828.jpg

Works great. No more looking for 7th gear.
IMG_0827.jpg

<!--EDIT|rlachermeier
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152786341 -->

The customer service and response from Todd and HealTech are great. They responded to my email within 24 hours.

<!--EDIT|mdfdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156778968 -->

I like what I hear but may have to wait a month scince I already blew my bike funds for the month.

how can I contact someone with a technical question? simply; I tried installing a competitors GI and with my unique setup, never got it to work correctly. well, it worked, but it caused the FI light to come on. I dont run a fuel level sender because of my 2.2 gallon landspeed tank. with the GI plugged (Plug and play) it caused the FI to come on with the "fuel level indicator" code to display. C - 92 I think. just want to see if there is a potential for the same thing. if it utilizes the same portion of the harness as their larger competitor?

For those of you whop have installed the GI Pro/TRE what are the electrical connections. Plug in at the G.I. plug, power and ground or ??

Couldn't be easier. Drop the left plastic, break the connector, plug in the GIPro and run the display to desired location. Reattach the plastic.

Will this work with the Modified GPS? Figure it may show 5th gear when your actually in 6th...

Back