New Pix // 09 Gloss Black

Scar wrote...
Today was, as you may recall having read...National Ride Your 06LE To Work Day.

"06 LE.......Damn you Scar, Damn you...............

Maybe we should take a trip to your FBC guru soon, I'm getting the itch.
Maybe not a Busa, but I do like the 750 too..

Ron

Let's go, Ron!!! I'll get you the hook!!! The guy who bought the '09 750 last night got a GREAT deal!!!

:beerchug:

Ohhhh wow..............that black is gorgeous! I'm glad to see the 09s starting to show up on dealer floors!
UUhhhh Scar? Are you paying attention bro? We all admit that you da man and all that, BUT I'm ashamed of you, I thought you knew better! RE: Your hands are actually touching the tank! Finger prints bro are a NO-NO!!! Shape up!! :laugh::laugh:

Ohhhh wow..............that black is gorgeous! I'm glad to see the 09s starting to show up on dealer floors!
UUhhhh Scar? Are you paying attention bro? We all admit that you da man and all that, BUT I'm ashamed of you, I thought you knew better! RE: Your hands are actually touching the tank! Finger prints bro are a NO-NO!!! Shape up!! :laugh::laugh:

Jim.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jim-jim-jim.

Jimbo.

Please take look at the rule-book fine-print. :rulez:

That principle-regulating conduct applies ONLY to parking-lot poseurs and prostitutes (who we've obviously overlooked taxing).

:rofl:

Us Canyon Spankers are allowed to show our tanks all the love... see?

Cuyamaca.jpg

:thumbsup: Love that '09. That black is sooo sexy!!! :drool:

The retro honda looks good, very clean. But what is up with that exhaust pipe?? I think I've seen drinking straws bigger :poke:.

new black scheme looks so cool , but i think i will get the white/blue one :)

...one of my regular riding buds, Chuck, bought a retro Honda this past weekend, came to my offices for lunch.

Here's a couple pix of his new/cherry retro scoot. Look how clean this puppy is...

Yee-hah...congrats, Chuckie!!! :beerchug:

I may be dumb, but is that a 2stroke NSR or is it a 750 4 stroke??

Back