New personal best, still not happy though

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
timeslip-978.jpg

I know that a 1.7x 60ft is not very good, but what's more frustrating is that I've gone mid 1.6x and I could never break past a 9.81-9.82 ET. On the 9.78 pass, I tried launching on a 6k RPM 2-step and it seemed to work very well. It was the last pass of the night and my first time trying to launch on the 2-step. With a little more seat time working the clutch on the 2-step, I think I might have something here because there is obviously plenty of ET I'm missing in the 60ft.

Don't mind the reaction time. I was just doing Test N Tune and I just wait til I'm ready to go

Last edited:
I have only raced in an 1/8 mile, my best 60' is about 1.6 but usually 1.7 - 1.8. However, my 1/8th best time is 6.707. Your 6.4 is pretty good. I am +1 in the front (think thats what wrong with my 60'). Is your bike all stock?

I have only raced in an 1/8 mile, my best 60' is about 1.6 but usually 1.7 - 1.8. However, my 1/8th best time is 6.707. Your 6.4 is pretty good. I am +1 in the front (think thats what wrong with my 60'). Is your bike all stock?

No, it's not stock. Lowered front/back, stretched 4.5in, -1 front sprocket, Yosh Full system, Bazzaz, Airshifter

Last edited:
Back